so how's it goin eh?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TURDCHOMPER, Dec 12, 2002.

1. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

Hello Canada..I hope the Carolina hurricanes get their ASSSS kicked by you guys this winter...
    how's everybody in ol Blighty? hope all is well..pimp...you look like Boner woops BONO wit them pimp shades in that pic I saw..very stylish..PsychoBob..keep your appendages away from the moving parts dude...hurry back!

I't been a great week here on the tundra...although it's a damn good thing the doc gets back from the road trip tonight..I need mo money! The good news: the keg o Guinness draught is still alive and well in the barn, and the llamas haven't figured out the tap yet.
    also, it has been a week for world records..my former neighbor and total scumbag IMC made it to the G B of W R.....and about 6 of my friends were involved in another record...http://www.300-way.com/

congrats to IMC and the "meat bombs"...

memo to IMC..knucklescraper is coming out here for the weekend...(got to hide my keg)

that's about it for tonight..I hope things are going half as well for you all as they are for me..even the fucking asswipe that called me a cunt or some such on another thread...whatever...I got stout on tap, I married a doc and....I don't have to get up in the morning..so you can talk shit but you can't piss me off.

Except Kitana...memo to Kitana..you are a stinking spic hypocritical blob of herpes infected shit, and I hope you suffer one tenth the pain and humiliation you have put your animals through you fucking oxygen thief whore.

regards
    KM

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kept man:
    Except Kitana...memo to Kitana..you are a stinking spic hypocritical blob of herpes infected shit, and I hope you suffer one tenth the pain and humiliation you have put your animals through you fucking oxygen thief whore.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*jacks off to this thread and kums all over monitor*
    lik it n swallow it, whore.