So how would you self express yourself to the public?????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by leather_face, Aug 2, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Mr. Vegas is a God<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

damn, you all had to go and post that while i was loading my shotgun.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Man, you bring a fucking tear to my eye. Mr. Vegas is a God and I am in love with GAS, but I got feelings for you, Lomo, deep feelings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you brown nosing whore!

watch out boys, word is Scummy is a man...

4. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    all i done was actually ask about gangs but the topic was self expression now why do you think gangs should kill peopl when you can battle in another sense such as graffiti battles (for people that dont no what the fuck im talkin about- that means you dont no whats up- see people do have the sense of _thou shalt not kill- so battle your issues another way)
    leather face the female mind twister
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like in the movie Breakin' and Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo where they breakdance fight to solve their problems???? What a great idea!!! Then all the gang bangers could all wear ski goggles like Ice-T and rap very poorly while their friends pop and lock their distaste for each other! Dude, you're like a modern day Ghandi, only without the mustache...

Gang violence is not about "issues", it's about territory. People kill each other in order to extablish borders for criminal areas of influence, not because they hate people who wear a certain color. They fight for their illegal livelyhood, not to save face or get chicks. Art and dance don't solve those problems. You don't live in a city, do you?

5. leather_face

leather_face New Member

i am a Female and i do live in a city and i know wjats up with the gangs in the city and i ain't down with it know for you all to dis a fuckin culture thats the issue so go fuck yoiur fuckin mama because oviously your a fuckin dumb dicksuckin redneck because if you cant understand my words then dont fuckin reply dirty white bitches ( and i do have white ansestors in me im mostly europian)
    so go back to your southern countries and i do no how to link shit its just that some sites dont allow me to take it nigga
    BLACKPLANET

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    i am a Female and i am retarded <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another nigger loving whore.. I bet her mom and dad are REALLY proud...

7. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

9. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

i am a Female <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no, just because your dick is invisible to the naked eye and your balls haven't descended yet doesn't mean you're a female.

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

leather face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BUTTERFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Sorry, I didn't realize it was possible for someone to make such nonsensical ramblings over and over and over again. I berated DickFace in his other thread, but I guess I can do it here as well. ShitFace needs to go to school, and stop playing with BB guns, and playing homosexual games with his brother.

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Maybe Leatherface is retarded... not blackk.. I doubt it, but maybe... .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are probably right....but the Tom Metzger pics are still funny as hell, aren't they?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Man, you bring a fucking tear to my eye. Mr. Vegas is a God and I am in love with GAS, but I got feelings for you, Lomo, deep feelings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's amazing the polarity of my drunkedness at times... Take last night, for instance... I don't remember typing any of that shit, yet it's easier to read than some other nights when it seems like I just bang on the keys and throw a fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk between every other word.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Gracefully submitted by leather_face:
    ...know for you all to dis a fuckin culture thats the issue...blah, blah, blah...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the issue still is that you are a dumbfuck. Deal with it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Do the world a favor and kill yourself now.

What do you want, a fucking medal?

Believe me, the Southern Countries are almost as bad as your wigger-speak. By chance, are you part of the Icy Hot Stuntaz?

Also, if you're looking for a site that will allow you "to take it" - might I suggest a Google search for fuck me up my half-white loose asshole?

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I like to express myself through interprative dance, it really makes my life great.............. I also like to express myself by tracking down niggers and spics and harrassing them.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Oh you brown nosing whore!

watch out boys, word is Scummy is a man...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, "grrls" like you are just threatened by a woman who can be highly sexual without being a victim.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Well leatherface you made a lasting first impretion made yourself look like a right dick didnt you,you gonna go te way of dawn and meathead now???lets fucking hope so.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

DAMMMMNNNNN!! one fucking day.. that may be a new record...

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I like to express myself in several different ways (I believe this is the original thread topic?) but my favourite is just a moody stare into the distance... whilst dressed as a chicken obviously.

Am mashed again.