So how would you self express yourself to the public?????

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by leather_face, Aug 2, 2002.

1. leather_face

leather_face New Member

so think about it how would you openly express yourself? i would threw art now i don't do it up on walls or anything yet but in my eye i draw all kinds of shit and its my expression you know so let me interlink you into a couple of things such as whats with the gangs killings why not battle threw dancin or flowin (right)

now wouldn't you be proud that you won a battle with this as a reminder (or would you like battle wounds)

2. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

i don't know what the fuck you just said - we don't speak Ebonic around here.

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    ???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what the fuck you're talkin about, but I'm a huge fan of graffiti. When I lived in Dallas I got paid to do some graffiti stencils for a dude named MadNik. I didn't get paid much, but it was cool to actually get $$$ for some of my artwork. You ever check out a magazine called 'while you were sleeping'? They do write ups on graffiti artists and other cool shit.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Edit: (in response to leatherface)

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Antichrist Lomotil ]

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    i don't know what the fuck you just said<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmfao. Damnit, ya just had to post that while I was typin up my post, didn't ya?

6. leather_face

leather_face New Member

all i done was actually ask about gangs but the topic was self expression now why do you think gangs should kill peopl when you can battle in another sense such as graffiti battles (for people that dont no what the fuck im talkin about- that means you dont no whats up- see people do have the sense of _thou shalt not kill- so battle your issues another way)
    leather face the female mind twister

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Yeah, and you both had to post while I was posting my picture...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    all i done was actually ask about gangs but the topic was self expression now why do you think gangs should kill peopl when you can battle in another sense such as graffiti battles (for people that dont no what the fuck im talkin about- that means you dont no whats up- see people do have the sense of _thou shalt not kill- so battle your issues another way)
    leather face the female mind twister
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point was that nobody understood a word of your half-assed jargon. Try typing in English next time you post.

9. leather_face

leather_face New Member

now if you cant understand then ------------- SHUT THE FUCK UP

10. leather_face

leather_face New Member

leather face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*yawn*

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and to answer your question,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    First, I would assume that everybody reading it would have a basic understanding of English, and I would present my post in accordance.

Second, I wouldn't mention "gangs" because it seems quite obvious that the only thing "gangs" do is spraypaint on walls/concrete/etc. that would otherwise go unnoticed.

Third, I don't believe that you are actually in a "gang" - I see gangs as stupid moronic teenagers that have nothing better to do than to 'gang up' on others (due to a complete lack of individual skill or talent), and spraypaint their feces wherever they go.

Oh, and by the way... Fuck you.

13. leather_face

leather_face New Member

i didnt say i was in a gang i no people that support me though

14. leather_face

leather_face New Member

dont hate just get wit it

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

dont hate just get wit it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, I won't hate anything but the red X.

By the way, you're still a dumbfuck and a dipshit.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and by the way, dumbass... learn how to link shit. It'll work wonders to convince people that you actually know what the fuck you're talking about (until they read your dribble, of course, but that's another story, dipshit)...

BTW: I meant to tell your mom the other day, but I forgot... She needs to concentrate more on her gums than her suction... *just a suggestion*

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Oh, and by the way, dumbass... learn how to link shit. It'll work wonders to convince people that you actually know what the fuck you're talking about (until they read your dribble, of course, but that's another story, dipshit)...

BTW: I meant to tell your mom the other day, but I forgot... She needs to concentrate more on her gums than her suction... *just a suggestion*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, you bring a fucking tear to my eye. Mr. Vegas is a God and I am in love with GAS, but I got feelings for you, Lomo, deep feelings.

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Something unintelligibly blathered by nigger_face:

so's think about it how would yo' ass open-like 'espress yourself? i would
    threw art now i duzn't do it down on walls o' anythin' yet but in mah eye i
    draw all kinds o' shit an' its mah 'espression yo' ass know so's let me
    interlink yo' ass into some couple o' shit such as whuts wit' da damn gangs
    cackin's y not battle threw dancin o' flowin (down low, right)

now wouldn't yo' ass be proud dat yo' ass won some battle wit' dis as some
    reminda' (down low, o' would yo' ass likes battle wounds)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Maybe Leatherface is retarded... not blackk.. I doubt it, but maybe... I think someone needs to introduce them to the wonderful world of punctuation.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey npow come on guys dont diss im,the dudes on a mish with his homeboys down in the hood,i bet this guy aint ever seen gang and sits in his room watching films like 'menace to society'while he feeds his tropical fish and wears his lether that his mum bought him.