so do you really understand god's outlook on people who dont

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Aug 5, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    ???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there is a Jesus, I hope to christ he's slappin the shit outta god for lettin your conception happen.

2. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by leather_face:
    yo jesus is most likly wondering what hhe fuck you osee all thesse hatreded filled "white" niggers. haha just fucking but he probly is wondering what the fuck is up with the racism i mean think of this what is to hate about black skin, or tanner skin (nothing) it all about the jealously, dont be mad because you have to go tanning when i'll i have to do is go out side for like an hour and i've already passsed your 5 days of going to a tanning bed tan. ha ha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tanning beds cause cancer.
    I wonder what you look like

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    tanning beds cause cancer.
    I wonder what you look like
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didn't you read the other thread? He/she is LEATHERFACE!!!! LEATHERFAAAAAAACCCCEEE!@!!!!!!!!!@@@!!!!!

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Yet more forum space wasted by nigger_face:
    yo Brotha' Jesus be most likly haid-scratchin' whut hhe fuck yo' ass osee all
    thesse hatreded filled "pale" fine, upstandin' gentlemans. haha plum fuckin' but he probly be haid-scratchin' whut da damn fuck be down wit' da damn racism i main think o' dis whut be t' hate about ebony skin, o' tanna' skin (down low, nothin') it all about da damn jealous-like, dont be mad becuz yo' ass got'ta go tannin' when I gots'ta i got'ta do be go out side 4 likes some hour an' i've alraidy passsed yo' 5 days o' fixin' t' some tannin' bed tan. Right on! ha ha
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ August 05, 2002: Message edited by: Ulfur Engil ]

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is that a turd coming out between her legs, or is she giving birth?

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

In reality, I think it's just a dildo rammed into her tar-pit. But, when you think of it, it does kind of look like a cartoon leg, doesn't it? (Maybe she is giving birth to a Mr. Potato Head. )

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you know, black peoples do belive in jebus alot... I guess when your life is utter shit, you have to have something to belive in to make it better... poor moronic monkeys..

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey nigger if it wasnt for us youd still be picking bananas so shut the fuck up and give us a few lines off the banana boat song daaaaaayyyyyooooooo

9. leather_face

leather_face New Member

yo jesus is most likly wondering what hhe fuck you osee all thesse hatreded filled "white" niggers. haha just fucking but he probly is wondering what the fuck is up with the racism i mean think of this what is to hate about black skin, or tanner skin (nothing) it all about the jealously, dont be mad because you have to go tanning when i'll i have to do is go out side for like an hour and i've already passsed your 5 days of going to a tanning bed tan. ha ha