Snipers=keegrows

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Oct 24, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAUGH!!!!!

wasn't he hollz?.. i'm sure i checked IP's when we were mods and they were similar

2. 1337

1337 New Member

The suspects were a black 17 year old and his stepdad who is 43 ex-US soldier. The caught them sleeping in a 1990 caprice at a reststop.

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

could it be the infamous... "ice man cometh"???

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Kinda odd to have a black serial killer here in the US... I guess T-shirt hell is going to have a bunch of shirts leftover, btw...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

The fucked up thing is I know the spot they got caught at. I've passed right by it for the past four days in a row about twice a day. I could've been a target. Why do niggers like me? I deserve to be shot! Fuck those black bastards.

6. kat

kat New Member

ya know,for some odd reason,i have the feeling that it wasnt them that were doing the sniping....like fuck,last night,Chief Moose *snicker*, says that stupid "duck in a noose" quote to the media at the press conference,and then an hour later these two fuckers get arrested...something smells rotten in the state of Virginia...

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Now, I genuinely would be shocked if Black Jesus had NOTHING to say about all of this.

As to what Cheeze said, I myself have gone through that area once or twice, too.

Something else just occurred to me....Maybe it was Sexual Chocolate behind all of this??? (no pun intended) Think about it....older black man, younger black boy. The whole Islamic name could have been just bullshit.

The plot thickens....

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It does indeed, ask yourself this, who is the mysterious third person in this shot who we can only see a portion of their arm...

Is it the dude from the Grassy Knoll?

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    ya know,for some odd reason,i have the feeling that it wasnt them that were doing the sniping....like fuck,last night,Chief Moose *snicker*, says that stupid "duck in a noose" quote to the media at the press conference,and then an hour later these two fuckers get arrested...something smells rotten in the state of Virginia...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't understand that duck in a noose thing, because in the duck in a noose story the duck still gets caught later