Snip, snip!

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So... anyone here had a vasectomy? MAJ? Didn't you have one?

I wonder if it's going to be cool to watch my husband get one.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ya know, insurance won't pay for it. How stupid is that? They will pay for a kid, but not a vasectomy.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I think neutering him would be easier and cheaper. Takes 5 minutes.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I wouldn't be opposed to that.

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Yeah, I had one. After they give you the Valium, it's all downhill.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Really? Did you have complications? I've been reading about it and before I thought it was no big deal but now, if I were male, I'd be guarding my vas deferens with my life.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Do you get a show on TV called "The Doctors"? its a talk show with four hosts. A plastic surgeon, a pediatrician, a gynecologist, and some other Dr. I do not remember him mentioning maybe a general practitioner.

Anyways my wife records the shows. I do not mind watching the recorded ones with her cause I can fast forward through the commercials. They showed a vasectomy on the 21st.

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Not really. I'm proud of my scar. People with tattoos don't impress me. If you want to prove that you're committed to something, have your scrote cut open, stuff pulled out, snipped, cauterized, and sewn shut. A little smear of ink under the skin? Ho-hum.

Between that and my circumcision, my nether regions are a battlefield. And war is hell, baby, war is hell.