Shower Wanking.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by TinyTim666, Jul 25, 2002.

1. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

I've jerked off in the shower so many goddamn times I get a hard on when it rains. It rained for two solid weeks here in Texas (Austin/San Antonio areas) and I can barely walk. What is a good ointment, or a good mental picture to aleviate this problem in the future? Anyone?

2. aperape

aperape New Member

oOOoh, mental image? hmmMmm. Go into the fugly images and find 'hot nude blonde', page 7 maybe. but i dont know. oOOh hell yes.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Someone just heard a new joke huh?
    Still, I suppose it's better than the usual "Hi, I'm *******, I love your site. You guys rock! You're so funny!" shit that they usualy type on their first posts.

4. aperape

aperape New Member

SHIT, shouldve checked if that signature joke was actually on fugly before i used it. aAAAAawwww

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I was actually refering to Hellstormish's post about erections and the weather.

6. aperape

aperape New Member

I know, that was just a comment to , well, hmmmm. Although your post did make me realise that it was HERE i saw it.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellstormish:
    I've jerked off in the shower so many goddamn times I get a hard on when it rains. It rained for two solid weeks here in Texas (Austin/San Antonio areas) and I can barely walk. What is a good ointment, or a good mental picture to aleviate this problem in the future? Anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lomo? is that u? i thought there were only 3 texans here.

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> I've jerked off in the shower so many goddamn times I get a hard on when it rains. It rained for two solid weeks here in Texas (Austin/San Antonio areas) and I can barely walk. What is a good ointment, or a good mental picture to aleviate this problem in the future? Anyone?
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A good mentl image....well the name DAWN springs to mind.

9. aperape

aperape New Member

I bet anything Kangol is a rape victim. GANGRAPED by male family members. uUUUUHHHHH bitch

10. TinyTim666

TinyTim666 New Member

Shampoo and REAL poo was my logon message on a BBS here in Austin back in 1992, so PBBBTTT!!! And, who the fuck is Lomo? I'm no Lomo. How about "Man who go to bed with itchy bottom, him wake up with smelly finger.
    " as my signature? Would that make you happy?

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

A good mentl image....well the name DAWN springs to mind.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ashully... I did think it was about me when I saw 'shower wanking'...

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellstormish:
    Shampoo and REAL poo was my logon message on a BBS here in Austin back in 1992, so PBBBTTT!!! And, who the fuck is Lomo? I'm no Lomo. How about "Man who go to bed with itchy bottom, him wake up with smelly finger.
    " as my signature? Would that make you happy?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

was fugly around in 1992?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    was fugly around in 1992?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said "A" BB, not "THIS" BB...

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    He said "A" BB, not "THIS" BB... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought of all people,, you would have relized how fucking dumb that cunt is... IT's like screaming at a fucking brick wall.. I can just imagine her in school..

15. MistahJiggaboo

MistahJiggaboo New Member

y'know, you build up a different muscle when you wank in the shower, or standing up anywhee, than you do if lie down...

you can tell a lot about a person from their arm...

well...actually you can tell im which position they masturbate...so...one thing then

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I know, I know... I was just trying to shut her up before she posted another "Whut" along with a link to her webpage...