should I or shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I HATE NAGGERS, Mar 9, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

some alleged crackhead buddy called me and says "Let's go to the titty bar..I'm buyin!"....
    trouble is, I have to drive us there (he has a revoked license), and I've had about 12 pints and half a dozen shots of Crown Royal....
    So do I risk running the gauntlet of redneck NC cops who are desperately seeking to give out DUI's, just to see some tits...or do I stay home and continue to strip wallpaper off the guest bath and jack off nekkid pics of my ol lady?

Decisions, decisions.....

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I know said crackhead... I know you... you're home jerking off right now...

But who am I to judge, Im at home jacking-off also

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this

3. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

How about posting some of those pics IHN?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

please don't encorage him... he has a muscle woman fetish, and a martha stuart fetish

5. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

My parents have a place in NC, in a town where they film a cop show. I was there for the holidays and I was paranoid as fuck I was going to get pulled over in that fucking backwoods podunk as town and that narrow minded shit stain was not going to be too considerate of my option to smoke pot.

But if I had a shotgun posted in the back window next to my KKK member sticker I could drink all the cheap nasty ass trailer park beer I wanted, hit a couple of Farmer Fucknuts cows, and then make love to his prize winning goat, I wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting pulled over.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what part of NC you goto? Ill stick to the city...