Should i 'leave' fugly?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 16, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hey man,I had nothing to do with that whatsoever...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's not like you can control bad luck...

3. D

D New Member

Im not fucking lusting after him... I was merely commenting on the fact that I thought he was good looking.

And for the other shit... I dont actually remember why I signed to that place... or when... I dont remember doing it...but nevermind.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i can tell your lying wank.. your lips are moving (metaphorically)..

and close your mouth please.. the smell of bullshit is starting to become overpowering

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

WANK and GAS sitting in a tree
    K I SS IN G

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

FUCK ...oh well u get the drift

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

teeheehee

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tit Wank Dawn:

And for the other shit... I dont actually remember why I signed to that place... or when... I dont remember doing it...but nevermind.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pleading insanity now???You are one pathetic,lardy-jowled,dumb Essex slapper!

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Pleading insanity now???You are one pathetic,lardy-jowled,dumb Essex slapper! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not pleading anything... All I know is that I didn't sign up to just follow you around.

Now I know what you are gonna say... But I will let you have the last word because this is getting boring.

Lets leave it at that... Joint breath

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Mixed vegetables and fried noodles+orange juice breath now,you dumb,obsesseive,jealous,lardy-jowled Essex slapper.It's ok...i believe you didn't join up just to follow me there...in fact,i wasn't even there when you joined!Just some people saying they 'loved me' etc.Fat dunce Dawns couldn't bare it and had to go and do whatever she could to stop it!!!!!

11. D

D New Member

What the fuck...? Its either my drugs or yours thats confusing me...

Didnt you blab on about how I joined up after you earlier

And they didn't seem to love you too much after that nice pic of you was posted - which, yes I admit I did post... just cos I didnt understand what all the fucking fuss was about. But thats beside the point.

Didn't hear no comnplaints when you
    oh! got me back by posting my pic...

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Read back...i'm not your special needs teacher for fucks sake!
    And it didn't come as too big a surprise that the people whose balls i crushed and seriously irritated under my 'male' character didn't come along and sing my praises when they did find put who i was.Battlesausage sent a pm to Pimp saying more or less that he was amazed at how much i'd pissed people off there...with my 'non-asslicking attitude'.
    And anyway...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'GreasyRod'
    you're pretty hot..
    i'd gladly eat your asshole
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 'GreasyRod'
    i must've been really fuckin high when i wrote that...
    i just looked at it again and had a total change of opinion...
    i'll let femme eat my ass though..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...coming from someone who had nothing against you,is much worse than people who had decided they hated me before my pic was posted throwing insults!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...in fact,i pissed them off at Biseor so mauch (including Biseor himself)...that at the end of a night's posting as a guy called 'WRECKAGE',i'd had my profile changed by Biseor to read 'Gay DJ' and my own special icon:

'Euro-Trash'

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Sie schmutziges kleines man!I möchten mein fettestes enema gefäß herauf Ihren rückseitigen Durchgang rammen, bis Ihre Prostata leckstellen, die mögen es Milch wie nektar ganz über meinem glänzend, Gummi, Krankenschwester Schutzblech.How der wurde Sie ist-, DASS dann, Herr perot?It geschieht, eine Spezialität von meinen zu sein, aber nur zu den analen korrektiven Zwecken, Sie verstehen.]http://www.htmlforums.com/images/smilies/sunglasses.gif">
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm Nursey that sounds soo fucking good. Please do that. Make me cum all night I want your ass nursey.
    Love your dirty little man