Should I be worried? (Mark of the beast?)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I noticed a strange wound on my leg the day after I woke up in the garage... Here's a pic of the scab that has formed:

Note the dot underneath the 6, as if to distinguish it from a 9. Could this be a sign?

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you trying to say that the Mark of the Beast is an upside-down semicolon?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck man...

*rushes off to look through scrolls for 'end-times' references*

shit lomo.. it doesn't mention who the beast will be.... doesn't give a name... just said they'll be a man of the cloth bearing a mark....

shizznam!!

4. 1337

1337 New Member

maybe if there were 2 more 6's

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HighClass-WhiteTrash 1337:
    maybe if there were 2 more 6's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he gets drunk a lot y'know... it'll only take two more drunken garage slumbers and we'll have our beast

shizznam!!

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

id get that fucking seen to imc had one of them once it grew and grew until it detatched itself and started its own life as fucked up meet head,so get down the doctors now cos we dont want 2 of him in this forum.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

is lomo gonna die?

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    is lomo gonna die?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like a West Nile Chigger bite to me...the big 6 looking hole is where it went in...the little hole at the bottom is where it created a drain. Tell us if you get a fever, chills, diarrea, constipation, any whitish-greyish-redish discharges, or itching around your anus. Personally I would take a razor or utility knife, cut out the "bad" spot and then burn it shut (a metal spatula heated on a burner should do it) and then pour alcohol on it.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Looks like a West Nile Chigger bite to me...the big 6 looking hole is where it went in...the little hole at the bottom is where it created a drain. Tell us if you get a fever, chills, diarrea, constipation, any whitish-greyish-redish discharges, or itching around your anus. Personally I would take a razor or utility knife, cut out the "bad" spot and then burn it shut (a metal spatula heated on a burner should do it) and then pour alcohol on it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

do u need help, lomo? i can take pics n stuff...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, I've noticed the scab has gotten bigger, and is now pulsating... I'm starting to worry a bit here... Also, I can hear something muttering Satanic verses... seems to be coming from the enlarged scab itself:

What's going on?

11. 1337

1337 New Member

your atrotious photoshop skills are no match for Beezlebug

12. kitana

kitana New Member

Lomo is gonna die...

ooh, can i perform an autopsy on u? i will have a page on my site just for u

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Studdered 1337:
    your atrotious photoshop skills are no match for Beezlebug<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Concerned Kit spoke:
    Lomo is gonna die...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're all gonna die.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    We're all gonna die.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut me

15. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Lomo has the syphilis.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oddly enough, it's starting to smell quite nice...

17. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Oddly enough, it's starting to smell quite nice...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dead rat nice or "If I have to touch it I'll hurl" nice?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:

Dead rat nice or "If I have to touch it I'll hurl" nice?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever smelled burning flesh and hair?

19. kitana

kitana New Member

Ever smelled burning flesh and hair?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YUMMY!

20. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Yeah, I smelled my own and then eat some of it. Deeeeeeeeeelicious!