shithouse

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, May 31, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

2. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Not too shabby. I swear I don't think I've ever seen a more comprehensive collection of sick smilies. Too bad you're at the mercy of the censorship Nazis though. What the fuck's up with that? You can't say shit in the shithouse?!?

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

thanks nico.. unfortunately the profanity filter kicks in once csc gold runs out
    which sucks slightly.. but you can fool it by saying ffuck, or breaking up the word with a 'close attribute' html tag if html is enabled...

unfortunately the smilies pop-up page doesn't work correctly... it's due to the frameless window it opens in, the frameset contained in that window makes the frameset on the smilies page fuck up... so when you click on a smilie the code tries to send information to be displayed in a 2nd frame.. but the extra frameset to contend with messes up the code... i think

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    unfortunately the smilies pop-up page doesn't work correctly... blahblahblah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fixed it