SHIT!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pat605rick, Dec 18, 2000.

1. pat605rick

pat605rick New Member

Whens the last time you took a shit?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

about 30 minutes ago.. your wife just left... Give her a kiss, and tell me what I had for lunch.

3. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

I'm on the crapper at this exact moment! I always like to write in the forum of Fugly whilst I'm taking a nice long shit. Handy to have a laptop isn't it?

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

4. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Uh...yesterday. It's still pretty early today.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm gonna take one right now.It's 3 a.m and I'm gonna shower and shit.Maybe I'll sober up enough to hit the toilet

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

6. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

I really have yo right now, but fugly forums are just to fucking fascinating.... Aw shit, that one just sneaked by me... Gotta runs...

7. amputee_annie

amputee_annie New Member

i took one today and it was green and runny all over my legs felt warm for a bit.

------------------
    i sawed off my wounds.

8. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

Due to my cocain obsession it's fucked up my gigestive track cause of some freak accident, now I gotta stick my finger up every now and then to dislodge the hunk of dried shit that's been there for weeks. It hurts like hell... Then you all wonder why I'm always in a cheery mood!

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!