Sheepskins

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Topper, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Topper

Topper New Member

Hey all,

If anyone was interested, I just ordered a pair of sheepskin seatcovers for my '70 280SE. I got them from The Sheepskin Experts. They will custom tailor covers to your vehicle. I spoke with Dave, who sounded quite knowledgeable and knew the design of my seats (2 armrests in front, etc..) and said they have some in stock! They are New Zealand 1" thick covers and come in a variety of colors--even a direct match for Palomino interiors! I ordered the lighter "Honey" color, which I think will look nice in my car.

Will post pics once they're installed! And he said I can exchange them for a different color if I decide on something else!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

wow, cool

ask him if he has pics of the sheep being slaughtered, i would much rather see that

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Should've gotten genuine imitation cowhide covers... B&W like you always see on Jeeps...

*Glances over at IMC...

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...and to think I thought this thread was going to be about someone and thier allegric reaction to latex rubbers...

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    ...and to think I thought this thread was going to be about someone and thier allegric reaction to latex rubbers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You weren't the only one.