Sheeeeiiiii.....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ulfur Engil, Jun 6, 2002.

1. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Whats a nigga gots ta do to get his freak on?

2. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Yeah... There's no probable cause there.

I have to admit there was something surprising in this event: The fact that wasn't nabbed first. That guy really creeps me out.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

R. Kelly isn't a child molester, OJ didn't kill his wife and her friend, and Cleo, with that impressive accent, knows fucking everything.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

oh no, i dunt lwuv black man long time. too big!

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Here is the really sad part. If this were me... or IMC... or Ulfur... or ANY OTHER guy in this place... we'd be in jail right now.

This nigger is out because he's famous. Thats the only reason. I say we fry him and show the world even celebrities have to pay the piper when they fuck up. Maybe that'll keep the celebs from letting themselves get caught.

6. trubbsco

trubbsco New Member

Hmmmmm, maybe we can blame this on him being a piece of shit, wait, yes, that seems like a good asumption. Just because he is a famous piece of shit still doesn't change that fact that he is a sick fuck who should be shot.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gay Slayer:
    he is a sick fuck who should be shot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i shvut, too. for 500 dolla, i snipver. 500 dolla goo?

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

funny thing is, if you are a performer, or aan atalete, niggers forgive you for being a pedophile. See it was dey whites mans dat makes him lusts afters the lttle girls... God I really hate black people sometimes

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Yup...R. Kelly will probably end up blaming it on his white priest, or some ridiculous shit like that.

10. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    God I really hate black people sometimes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

{b]Sometimes??[/b]

11. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

hey blacks people are they shit.....at least they always smells like it
    CRACKA ASS CRACKA's