Sharpen your nails and get out...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jan 28, 2003.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

your baseball bats, there's a new forum in town, and boy, is this guy fucking wierd or what?

Over to you Fugly Vets....newbies can fuck off.

Cheers Pimp!

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Hey dubya. I would say welcome. Your initial two posts were nonsense. You could be a computer for all I know.

I deleted them.

You might wish to read the message directed towards pimp. If you guys want to have fun and come here and spend your time posting funny messages. Go ahead. I want people to have fun here.

You should know that I am a clean person. I sweep up every night. If I find trash posts, they get swept out also.

Just in case you do not know, I will tell you the secret of life so that you can make an informed decision.

The most important thing in life is time. You can go out and get anything else you desire. Money, food, women, possessions. You can never get more time.

Do you want to waste your time tweaking me with foolish messages? Or does your woman need ****ing? Or your bank account need filling? Or your child need to be tutored? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a typical example from th e forum...see what I mean?

3. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

"Or your child need to be tutored?" When I first read that, I thought it said "tortured". That made me laugh out loud.

That VBulletin seems really nice. I want to switch from this Perl one to a PHP/MySQL version. Does anyone have any opinions on this?

[ January 28, 2003: Message edited by: Fugly ]

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Martin in your defence, I have gotten completely used to this format, it's a piece of piss to navigate around and it's very easy to keep up to date, however the other format does look quite smart...

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah cheers Dubya.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yeah cheers Dubya. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwww sorry mate, you too Nursey!

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Not what i meant

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Anyway...this is my favourite quote...
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Happehhhhhh sez:
    Go someplace where there are people. Jack off where they cannot see you but they can come to where you are if they wish.

Someone will come to where you are. They will sense the energy you are releasing by masturbating and they will come looking for it so they can eat it.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Don't upgrade Fugly Forums. We've all grew to love them the way they are.

10. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Am I still a newbie? Oh great masters of the Fugly Forum.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

Don't change it.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

change them. change is good, we need something fresher, faster more reliable.. plus more features woiuldnt hurt... I say fuck ubb

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimp the penile narcissist:
    i'm all for change... as long as this forum doesn't get 'lost'... i realise that posts can't be transferred over to a new system.. but i reckon you should lock this forum, and leave it up as an archive...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that will work. as long as we kan refer back to this one its ok.

That board is dead.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm all for change... as long as this forum doesn't get 'lost'... i realise that posts can't be transferred over to a new system.. but i reckon you should lock this forum, and leave it up as an archive...

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    is this guy fucking wierd or what?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't refrain. It's spelled, WEIRD.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Look cant we just leave the fucking thing alone it took me ages to figure this out,dont go screwing around with it now.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and there we have one excellent reason to change..

as long as we get the archive of course