Sexy White girl admits it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Jun 3, 2008.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Wow. These white girls, boys and men & women prey on brothers, pay them for this thing they call *black thug sex* (where they feel being robbed, raped, assaulted and killed is part of getting the full black sexual experience) and you call ME the pervert. Hell yeah a NATIONAL WARNING is necessary! Often, like it is reported in the case of the 11 year old girl, when the brothers wouldn't rape her, she threatened to call the police on them and get them charged with breaking and entering and robbery! When all along she'd invited the boys over!

This not only looks out for the brothers, but also for this perverted segment of our population. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TREATMENT!:mad:

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah we know how innocent these "brothers" are! they would never, EVER break the law, and BRAG about it at a crazy site called..., sheesh I dunno, maybe "wasseremellon lipz braggin rights!!"

3. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I wanna dye my skin to a pleasant shade of dark so that white girls will pay me to rob and fuck them. Man it don't get ahy better than that!! WOOT!

4. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

a lot of brothers didn't know what was going on

The thing is these girls, women and boys and men have come up in a culture that fetishes the black male sexual virility. The culture has super emphasized the the black man's jewelry until it is even perceived and sought after by underage white youth:

The realities of stuff like that are now interwoven even into the underage culture and many of the girls present themselves as adults, rape lures or other... .

So it's easy to make light of it; but there are a lot of brothers, like me, who didn't know what was going on or what to look out for. :eek:

5. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

You sir, are a moron.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

this guy is just saying this shit to get people worked up. No normal person with an I.Q. over 120, can believe that nonsense, unless they are latent homosexuals wanting to hook up with these "misunderstood , hoodwinked by the evil white devil girl. She showed them by "dying" during the simulated rape they were having! she did that just to take these INNOCENT black ghetto males to prison!

7. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

It's comfortable for people such as yourselves to dismiss it as such. But there's the reality for us who live with it. :eek:

8. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Girls wanting to robbed, raped and killed by us just because our skin is black and they perceive it as sexually stimulating - AND YOU CALL ME NAMES???:mad:

9. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Yup, you're a fucking moron. I personally think you are touching yourself too much if you believe that white people (or any people) are wanting to be murdered by blacks or anyone else. You might also be a shit stirring idiot.

Love Ya
    BullGod

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

thats a lie. there ain't no internet in the ghetto. Everyone knows that!

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah they want to be raped and murdered because of your shitskin. Every white woman feels this way too, right?

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I am thinking he also has the small winky, explains a lot.

13. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

HELTER SKELTER!!!

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think I hear the dune-buggy assault squad in the distance!

15. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

I won't say every white woman. But the seed about our sexual mysticism is deep rooted in American society. Remember, though, the thing is it's not just women (in search of the perfect orgasm) looking to be robbed, raped and killed by us. It is boys and men too. It adds a whole other level of perversion to this already perverse mentality. I think that's why the National Alert notifying brothers IS so important. A lot of times brothers may not know they are being set up by a rape lurer who wants to be slain for satisfaction. :eek:

16. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

What I hear is denial, Nauseous. We both know what that means.:eek:

17. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Then, when the girls are underage but present themselves as of age slay seeking rape lures it always turns out bad for the brother.:mad:

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

because he is too dumb to ask for ID?

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

20. whoflungpoo

whoflungpoo New Member

So white men and women were given the power to make young black men not be able think for themselves?

SWEET!

When did this happen? Can I get them to pay off my student loan? Is there some magic word or hand gesture or do you just have to ask nicely?