sex death

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by ivantheterrible, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ivantheterrible

ivantheterrible New Member

in some point in time almost every couple comes to a point where they stop having sex, or have sex on occasion (once a week or less).

i believe there are one or many factors in this.

they get bored. one or both lose interest when one person has limitations the other would like to experiment in. or they become physically unappealing to each other, or they are just bored with having sex with the same person all the time.

excuses come up. one is ," sex just doesn't seem to be important anymore." isn't this like saying it is "not neccessary"?

i'm going out on a limb here.
    1: one or the other will start to take pills to get themselves physically interested. and thus the body follows. although there are some who physically genuinely need to take them due to a medical condition.

2: find out by exploring what REALLY turns you on. conceed to make the other person happy. who knows? it might do the same for you.
    and then there are some couples who will get bored with each other (this does not mean you are bored with each other in daily general life, just sex.)

3: or you have to find another partner. perhaps find another couple who is willing to swap.

4: if #'s 2 and 3 cause any ICK or jealousy factors, then it is back to choice #1.

5: if physically unappealing to each other, change , or turn off the lights.

or 6: you can either split up, or just stop having sex. then , as medical science is proving now, a lot of men's prostates will go bad. i wonder if they'll find that women who stop having sex have a higher chance of cervical or uterine problems?
    so, avoid problems, and if at all costs, even masturbate. marriage isn't a good enough reason for rot from the inside out.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

7: Quit eating ants and dog food and other weird shit so that the other person might stop being repulsed at the sight of your mouth.

:confused:

3. ivantheterrible

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Really, I have never heard of eating ants and sugar and I am from WV.

5. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I thought they ate aunts in WV?

6. ivantheterrible

i'll eat almost anything, except my aunts.

whre in WV nauseous?

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

North of you. How far are you from Boone Co.?

8. ivantheterrible

no , i am a little north and to the east of boone county. greenbrier county. not far from lewisburg.