send real fresh shit to enemies

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by cuntholejuice, May 28, 2002.

1. cuntholejuice

cuntholejuice New Member

ok then,

how about everyone send shit to fugly until the site starts getting updated every day. I mean real SHIT :)

I know what your thinking - "too much hassle" . well not any more!! thanks to the fine folks at http://www.smellypoop.com/ shipping shit to enemies is now made easy.

oh hang on , fugly fans arent going to have 25 bucks to their name are they ?? oh well.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cuntholejuice:
    how about everyone send shit to fugly until the site starts getting updated every day. I mean real SHIT :) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been sending shit to Fugly for months now and it hasn't seemed to help at all. The only difference is that I've been sending my own shit instead of payin' somebody 25 bucks to send him some dog or horse shit. Btw, what's your address?

3. cuntholejuice

cuntholejuice New Member

PO Box 311
    Fulton, MD 20759

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I've been sending shit to Fugly for months now...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That address seems soooo familiar....

5. cuntholejuice

cuntholejuice New Member

naaaaaaaaaaaa youre imagining it

fugly rocks

6. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cuntholejuice:
    fugly rocks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know why, but that statement makes me want to freebase some coke.
    ...or maybe I'm just imagining that as well. I dunno. Anyways, there's this kid that lives down the street from me that sells what he calls "some fugly fuckin' fiddy rawks". I don't speak the highbrow language of ebonics, so I didn't know what he meant by that. I tried to tell him that I didn't understand what the fuck he was talkin' about and he called me a "stoopidass muhfuggin' crackuh", whatever the fuck that means. Now I'm growin' an afro in order to get in touch with my "nubian rootz". Hopefully it'll work cause I'd hate to think that this guy was tryin' to tell me something important that I didn't understand due to a lack "true soul".