See ya in a week

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm rolling out for Houston tonight. Anyone with Kitana's phone number please call her and tell her to come give me a love massage.... with her vagina. I'm really fucked up over this stupid chick and I need some good head to get over it. I'm definetely not letting a lot lizard do it... and Kitana is the only girl I know who is close to Houston. Anyway... see ya.

PS: WAIT! I'll be near Augusta, GA on friday and saturday. Find me someone there as well. If not, I'll have to pass through Exit 97 on Sunday or Saturday night. MUSTANG RANCH IT IS! Anyway... see ya.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Me gots a whore cousin bout 20 miles out from Huston, apparently she takes it up the ass, in the mouth, here there and everywhere, I should give ya the hook up.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Lets hope houston has one of those huge cool earthquakes that you yanks have so we can get rid of 2 of you in 1 go.

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Me gots a whore cousin bout 20 miles out from Huston, apparently she takes it up the ass, in the mouth, here there and everywhere, I should give ya the hook up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does she look anything like you sister?

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

kinda, but she has brown hair and looks younger even though she is older. But hey she is a ho, and thats what matters!!!

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well if she looks much younger than your sister, only IMC will be interested. (until he finds out her real age of course)

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Well if she looks much younger than your sister, only IMC will be interested. (until he finds out her real age of course)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey don't take out your pent up rikki lake frustrations on me..

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*turns away to hide giggles*