See ya guys

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm becoming more and more disgusted by this place everyday. The whole "UK vs America" thing that has been going on in here lately makes me sick. Pimp and Nursey are from Britain and I like them both.. no matter where they live! I don't have anything against Britain and the rest of you people shouldn't either. Just as you brits shouldn't have anything against us. We're allies remember?

Whatever happened to the good ole days when everyone talked about something fun? Or at least the insults were more fun anyway. This place has changed into a name-calling forum nowadays. I'm just as guilty as everyone else. The days of the good ole forum war are gone I think. (Where's PinkyBrownEye when you need him?)

So I think this is your good ole buddy Cheezedawg signing off for good. Those who know me know how to find me. And those who don't... well... I guess you can just kiss my dick then.

It's been fun guys. I'll catch ya in the victims section from time to time. I'm out.

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Alright Cheeze,it was good talking to you.Keep up the good work on the victims,and if you ever come to Michigan,drop me an e-mail,we'll go to that strip club down the street from my house that I've been meaning to go to for three months now.

Shit!!! I mean: You are a peasnat!! Not even worthy to be in the presence of me or my dark powers!! You shall suffer the same fate as every other dog beneath my feet: Eternal pain and suffering!!! Buwahahahaha!!!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

i agree with u, cheeze. but i didnt take part in the UK vs the US. anyone can be my lil bitch, regardless of where they're from

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

cya cheesdawg dont rush back you fucking wuss keep running.

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    cya cheesdawg dont rush back you fucking wuss keep running.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut your cocksucker and sit the fuck down you boring prick.....

Peesh Cheeshe.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

whats up smokey you getting all upset cos i got rid off your bumchum?looks like your gonna have to go bact to shafting fred vegas up the ass,im sure fred wont mind though any port in a storm is old freddie.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Punctuation dude, ever head of it? Judging by your posts here, I doubt it.. I mean seriously, you have the intellectual capacity of a second hand dildo...

Bum chum? Don’t mind me asking.. But what the FUCK is a “bumchum”? I assume you’re speaking of experience?

... Shafting Fred Vagas? Man, that’s a good one... *8DING, DING!!** The goes that Sarcasometer.... Too bad shithead.

Heh, why don’t you go shaft your mom? And wile you’re there why don’t you go fuck yourself, get an education, get insults that haven’t been over-used by everyone and their mothers pimp and then plant a hatchet in the back of your head?

Thanks For Your Time, Jackass...

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Yes I agree Cheese,
    those fucking limeys are a bunch of sissy poofs!

Is that what were talking about? ...... Cheese? Cheeeeeese? Oh Cheeeeeeeseeeeee!!

Fucking guy is never around when you need him.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    looks like your gonna have to go bact to shafting fred vegas up the ass,im sure fred wont mind though any port in a storm is old freddie.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you still having homosexual fantasies about me tommy? I thought I already told you that I won't let you suck my cock. I don't care how many cocks you've sucked before, I'm heterosexual and we just weren't meant to be, ya faggot...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, Cheese...

11. NiCo

NiCo New Member

heh, I couldn't agree more. I've lurked these forums for years, and i've laughed a million times at em. I guess I keep comming back in hopes that someone will say something funny again.

But it seems all thats been left lately is posts by tommy that have the intelligence level of a luke warm bucket of piss. Worst part is, the guy actually thinks hes insulting someone and being funny. Then of course comes the longwinded rebuttle by Smokey that consists of "OHH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE DING DING blah blah screwing moms blah blah get a life blah blah" same shit over and over. Its becomming a cycle. And a boring one at that.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    heh, I couldn't agree more. I've lurked these forums for years, and i've laughed a million times at em. I guess I keep comming back in hopes that someone will say something funny again.

But it seems all thats been left lately is posts by tommy that have the intelligence level of a luke warm bucket of piss. Worst part is, the guy actually thinks hes insulting someone and being funny. Then of course comes the longwinded rebuttle by Smokey that consists of "OHH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE DING DING blah blah screwing moms blah blah get a life blah blah" same shit over and over. Its becomming a cycle. And a boring one at that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who appointed you Jesus Christ the moderater? Man all you are is a whieny crying bitch like the ones on the front page... Fine if you don't like it, go away, and shut the fuck up...

Jesus I swear you whiney assed bitches...

13. NiCo

NiCo New Member

lol way to be retarded IMC. Since when does stating facts with added opinions fall under the catagory of whining? We got a smart one on our hands here.

Who appointed me moderator? Im moderating? Once again I was stating facts. Apparently that falls under the modorating catagory as well. sheesh.

14. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop fucking complaining about fucking absolutley everything and everybody.Fucking moan,moan,moan"oh ,everybody listen to ME im so whitty,intelligent and originally fucking side splittgly hilarious and enlightened.blah blah blah"
    Suck my mums fucking cock!!!

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well nico looks like everyone and everybody thinks your a fucking prick and hates listening to you whining so do us all a favour and fuck off,no one is interested and no one cares what you have to say so take your momma jokes and go the same way as your asshole boyfreind cheesdawg,go get yourselfa log cabin and live in it miles away from the rest of us you boring homosexual sad nobhead.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Unfortuantly, i agree with tommy on this one... If you don't like the way shit is going down, Leave... If you hate these forums, go to stile project and share your witty banter with them

17. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I couldn't care less what you think. I decided to start posting here just for this reason. To let you guys know you're not funny or in any way amusing anymore. That was the whole point. I've lurked for almost 2 and a half years now.

As for stile project, very funny. TW and SA are more entertaining. However TW is losing its appeal just as this place is. Its not just me who thinks this. Look at how many fuckin people post now. What maybe 8 total? And you're gonna tell a source of stimulation to leave? Pretty soon IMC, its gonna be tommy, Smokey, and you sitting here telling each other to fuck off, thread after thread, day after day. To this I laugh. I'm no regular poster here. Wouldn't dare claim myself to be. I like reading the stupidity that goes through here though. Helps pass a few minutes of bordum when it comes about.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    ...you have the intellectual capacity of a second hand dildo...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey! thats what my lil bitch is good for

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Why's everybody mad at each other? Don't fight...just fling shit nicely.

3 reasons why someone would give a goodbye note and not just disappear

1) They want everyone to beg them to stay.
    2) They gots there feelins hurt
    3) They were truly offended by something here (in which case they don't belong).

If someone was just truly bored they would just not bother to come back.

PS Remember I am a newbie and don't know the true "greatness" that was the Cheez...just the whiner in the last few days.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hahahahaha yummy i love ya dude,i bet cheesdawg is reading this and bawling his eyes out.
    and as for you nico your staying in a forun u hate,says a lot for your intelligence level dont it dickface,why not have another moan give us all a laugh.