SEE the HORRID, TERRIBLE freeze of South Texas! BE WARNED!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Before I begin, I must say that after it's all said and done, people can't drive for shit in this bustling metropolis...

We have had what is considered National Emergency status placed on us as of late...

Exhibit A:

SEE The horrifying winter UP CLOSE and PERSONAL!

The first night... NOTE the horrendous clusters of frozen H20 on my bare Cactus stand!

And if that isn't enough... Get a load of The Next Morning:

GET A LOAD OF THAT! -- The Ice has GROWN!

Who would've thought!

And for those readers that are still with us after witnessing such painful ordeals, might I present you with the second night...

Just take a look at just how much that Icicle has grown! Can you imagine a place that lets water form and stay frozen for this long... and grow?!?

I'm utterly behooved, friends. I know not what to say about this recent turn of events, other than I'm glad to have survived these trying times...

It was such an event that in this city alone, there were over 1,000 automobile accidents recorded by our beloved police department.

*sighs* ...what a day.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope u got chains on yer tires. it'll warm up, its south texas.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Now where's the tornado pics?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well remembered by that mopey vomit chinned wench

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Uh hello... vomiting was so last month. It's been three weeks or more since I've done any vomiting.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Uh hello... vomiting was so last month. It's been three weeks or more since I've done any vomiting. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now u got a kase of the hershey squirts right?

7. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    now u got a kase of the hershey squirts right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I gotta say is nothing of worth comes from South of Texas. If the military could do some more experimental bombings in that area, it would be beneficial for the US.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    All I gotta say is nothing of worth comes from South of Texas. If the military could do some more experimental bombings in that area, it would be beneficial for the US.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about cali? nuthing butt earthquakes

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    what about cali? nuthing butt earthquakes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Butt earthquakes.

Now there's a thought.

10. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Butt earthquakes.

Now there's a thought.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Butt Earthquakes?! Explains that smell then. But, South Texas holds no true economic value to the US. So bombing that area would be good for testing purposes.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Butt Earthquakes?! Explains that smell then. But, South Texas holds no true economic value to the US. So bombing that area would be good for testing purposes.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? Shit, with all the cheap wetback labor we have down here "off the books" - we're able to supply the nation with enough 'cost-efficient goods' to give Red China a run for their money...

Plus, I think the world in general is better off since the introduction of the Taco. But that's just me. Piss off.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

now u got a kase of the hershey squirts right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at the moment, no. But you will be the first to know, okay?

Lomo wants to call you and have raunchy phone sex, BTW... I gave him my permission.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    Butt earthquakes.

Now there's a thought.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was but, my fingers r too shaky n fast for my brain b/c of the meds.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NO NO, we have some oil

Are you serious? Shit, with all the cheap wetback labor we have down here "off the books" - we're able to supply the nation with enough 'cost-efficient goods' to give Red China a run for their money...

Plus, I think the world in general is better off since the introduction of the Taco. But that's just me. Piss off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea that too

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

Not at the moment, no. But you will be the first to know, okay?

Lomo wants to call you and have raunchy phone sex, BTW... I gave him my permission.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh?
    i suk at phone sex.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

having oil can pretty much guarantee bombing these days

15. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    having oil can pretty much guarantee bombing these days<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I heared that they rised the price of oil to 2 bucks a gallon. This true?