Scummy is a MAN!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Orange Guppy, Jul 24, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

u all have konfused me... from scummy to yummy to rat...

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    u all have konfused me... from scummy to yummy to rat... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit, if you wacked yourself in the head with a hammer a few times and smoked a little crack you might be dumb enough to understand Rat...but I don't think you want to be that stupid.

Scummy is her new pet name for me (sigh...I think she is in love with me, but what can I do), its not as original as Cock Slug but we can't expect much from her

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Kit, if you wacked yourself in the head with a hammer a few times and smoked a little crack you might be dumb enough to understand Rat...but I don't think you want to be that stupid.

Scummy is her new pet name for me (sigh...I think she is in love with me, but what can I do), its not as original as Cock Slug but we can't expect much from her
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

my grandpa dropped me on my head when i was a baby

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    my grandpa dropped me on my head when i was a baby<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ouchie mama! do you wear a helmet now when he bounces you on his knee?

[ July 24, 2002: Message edited by: rattila the hon ]

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

This is Brookie, for anyone who is curious. I have had the pleasure of boozing up with him and Cheeze...and Redneck X, and Puma, and Slick Jimmy, and Racist Ray before. (And this was all in one weekend)

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yep. a pedophile man. it lures them in with teletubbie toys and tank tops than it anally rapes children. if that doesnt make them cry it makes them look at its crappy website.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont know what the fucks going on here all im sticking with his dawns moaning fat cunt and it keeps me going,im just waiting for her too break gain how long do you think its gonna be now,any ideas??ill give her a week.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hey I want to become a Sickppl staff... I wonder if cheese has all that shit I sent him a while back... some of it was funny... Offensive, but funny...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    LMFAO! no he died when i was like 9

10. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    This is Brookie, for anyone who is curious. I have had the pleasure of boozing up with him and Cheeze...and Redneck X, and Puma, and Slick Jimmy, and Racist Ray before. (And this was all in one weekend)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was an awesome night. I keep looking at the Cactus Club website trying to find pictures of us all there that night. All I found was one of Cheeze sitting in the DJ booth staring at some chicks ass. He says there are 120 more pictures to post so maybe we'll be in there somewhere.

Hey Serial Rapist! Just tell Cheeze you wanna be on the staff and he'll hook you up. He's cool like that. Later!

PS: Yummy still sucks.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:

PS: Yummy still sucks.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PS: Yummy still wouldn't suck your white trash mini-dick

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:

That was an awesome night. I keep looking at the Cactus Club website trying to find pictures of us all there that night. All I found was one of Cheeze sitting in the DJ booth staring at some chicks ass. He says there are 120 more pictures to post so maybe we'll be in there somewhere....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a hell of a night...where did you and your Mrs. go that night, anyway?

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Cheese, brookie, richard, fred, and martin need to make that roadtrip to the mustang ranch...

14. brookie

brookie New Member

As long as no one tells my old lady I'm up for a roadtrip. Cheeze says that place is DaBomb! It would be nice to get out of Maryland for a little while.

PS: Yummy, which one of those nasty cockholes is yours? Oh wait. You have a penis. Nevermind.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Cheese, brookie, richard, fred, and martin need to make that roadtrip to the mustang ranch...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm working on my schedule already, so count me in.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

PS: Yummy, which one of those nasty cockholes is yours? Oh wait. You have a penis. Nevermind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tied mine shut to keep scum like you out

17. brookie

brookie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I tied mine shut to keep scum like you out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the men of the world thank you for that.