Scummy is a MAN!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Orange Guppy, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

he needs to be thrown in prison.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    he needs to be thrown in prison.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    and then anally raped with a broom handle while simultaneously having nigger cock shoved in its throat? yes. i wholeheartedly agree with you Guppy.

3. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    yep. a pedophile man. it lures them in with teletubbie toys and tank tops than it anally rapes children. if that doesnt make them cry it makes them look at its crappy website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like IMC to me

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Sounds like IMC to me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    somehow i dont think he'd bother making a shitty website about tank tops. the anal raping bit i can see though.

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    yep. a pedophile man. it lures them in with teletubbie toys and tank tops than it anally rapes children. if that doesnt make them cry it makes them look at its crappy website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow, very insightful...but I am not a male, I don't ANALLY rape them, and they don't cry

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    wow, very insightful...but I am not a male, I don't ANALLY rape them, and they don't cry <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okay so you fondle them and cram their tiny mouths full of sweets to muffle the crying as you sumbit them to your shitty website. better? either way, you're still a pedophile with a stinky website.

7. brookie

brookie New Member

I know who you are ratilla the hun.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    I know who you are ratilla the hun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    likewise.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

okay so you fondle them and cram their tiny mouths full of sweets to muffle the crying as you sumbit them to your shitty website. better? either way, you're still a pedophile with a stinky website.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stinky...are you in like 3rd grade? hmmm, nope, still wouldn't do you!

10. brookie

brookie New Member

How do you know who I am?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maryland Badass:
    How do you know who I am?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    you're Cheeze's bother right?

12. D

D New Member

I smell a rat...

who is rat then...

13. brookie

brookie New Member

I just found a folder in this computer called "Rathead". It had a bunch of pictures of a girl in it and some conversations saved from AOL instant messanger. One of the pictures has a girl wearing a fugly T-shirt sitting on the toilet. I can only guess that this is the same person.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I just found a folder in this computer called "Rathead". It had a bunch of pictures of a girl in it and some conversations saved from AOL instant messanger. One of the pictures has a girl wearing a fugly T-shirt sitting on the toilet. I can only guess that this is the same person.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep yep. thats me. uhm. i have no fucking idea who the hell that is!

15. D

D New Member

I would say so... damn fuck... she must have just read what pimp said.

16. brookie

brookie New Member

Well, all of them are called Liz01, Liz02, Liz03, and so on. So if your name is Liz, then these are pictures of you. If not, then they must be someone else.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

or she could have read the thread where badass introduced himself as cheezedawgs brother

18. D

D New Member

then these are pictures of you. If not, then they must be someone else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is very sensible.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Well, all of them are called Liz01, Liz02, Liz03, and so on. So if your name is Liz, then these are pictures of you. If not, then they must be someone else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    are you Broookie?

20. brookie

brookie New Member

Yes I'm Brookie.