School Nicknames

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I have just had a school reunion last weekend (19 years since I left) and it was far too fuckin wierd to go into excessive detail here, however...

I was reminded that my nickname at school was 'Tojo' after the Japanese emperor because I was caught (just the once) having a wank in the playground and because my face was in its, what I call, 'shooting mode' I allegedly resembled the mighty Jap midget himself...

Any other takers on this piss poor excuse of a thread?

2. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

basically, you are a self-confessed long-term public wanker. how can we insult you any more than you have yourself?

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Erm... that's the idea it's called 'self-depreciation' and it's obviously a concept that is alien to you so I won't go into too much detail as it might confuse you, god bless you and your misdirected teenage angst xxx

4. D

D New Member

Big tits.

Im sure you can work out why.

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Nice nick name. It does sound cool if people don't know the story behind it. Well at least it isn't Little Bitch. There was a guy I went to school with. Hell I can't even remember his real name.

I love you Little Bitch!

6. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    Big tits.

Im sure you can work out why.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG that was mine too!!

7. kat

kat New Member

When i was still in school we called some teaching assistant Mr Johnson...just becuz he looked gay,and we found a gay man with the last name Johnson amusing...im sure u can figure out why....

Never did find out his real name....*shrugs*
    oh well

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

"Loogey"

9. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Someone at school once tried to give me a nickname, nothing nasty but if I told you it it would give away my real name so I wont bother.
    Anyway I didn't like the idea of being called something other than my real name so I floored the bastard and never recieved my nickname.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

sha'nikkey, doesn't that suck!!

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Someone at school once tried to give me a nickname, nothing nasty but if I told you it it would give away my real name so I wont bother.
    Anyway I didn't like the idea of being called something other than my real name so I floored the bastard and never recieved my nickname.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well allow me to bestow the new nickname of 'Slugger' ...
    * weaves and bobs his head so Canine can't deck him then runs off like an olympic sprinter *

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    "Loogey"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? more more needed!...

13. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

sorry that should be more info needed, doh!