Sausage party in the SS Forums?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 12, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Ooooooh!Well sorry dear ...but seeing as you managed to wangle your buttocks out the SS and onto the front page like some cheap forum-whore i didn't think it would be that much more of a step on to fill everyone in the details of what was going on in the pic! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm flabbergasted! If I were just some cheap forum flousy as you suggest, my glistening pink labia would be posted as well, and they are not! I never asked or even suggested that I be put on the front page my dear, that was Martin's bright idea. (I guess I should have thought about that when I posed with the fugly shirt on eh?) Sounds like you are jealous, but you need not be, your vinyl party pics are far more stunning than my can on the can!! Next time you pose try scrawling 'fugly' across your breast or bum and you shall make the page as well, and mine will be deeply buried...

*and no Wank, I am not a lezzie.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm sooo disappointed with you Iona...i thought you were such a good girl
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iona Bush:
    I never asked or even suggested that I be put on the front page my dear, that was Martin's bright idea.

(I guess I should have thought about that when I posed with the fugly shirt on eh?)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...you calculating butt-shot wangle-slut!You put the shirt on to bring Martin to his knees!!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Huh!Jealous!!! ME!?!!I'm just annoyed that you cunningly lured Martin to betray the exclusivity of the Secret Section!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    The only thing ive had scrawled on my tits or ass (and ever will) was stuff like Pimps Property© ...I don't need to be an exhibitionist to a bunch of people ive never even met

By some strange coincidence,the random pic from Am I Fugly or not that appeared on the front page was none other than Fat lezzie-blob # 1...
    Wank*,the lengths you'll go to to try and attract attention to yourself never fails to sicken and amaze me

Wank*

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My retinas are burning! My retinas are burning!!!

4. D

D New Member

Nursey you fucking diseased cunted whore.

I didn't hear you complaining when you ate your fucking dinner off of me table like arse the other day!

Jeez you amaze me with the way you are so moody... - defensive one minute wanting it the next.

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh well i wont be joining you lot in the SS forum you can keep teasing me with comments about how fantastic it is.
    I will just have to sit here and cry

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iona Bush:
    I'm flabbergasted! If I were just some cheap forum flousy as you suggest, my glistening pink labia would be posted as well, and they are not! I never asked or even suggested that I be put on the front page my dear, that was Martin's bright idea. (I guess I should have thought about that when I posed with the fugly shirt on eh?) Sounds like you are jealous, but you need not be, your vinyl party pics are far more stunning than my can on the can!! Next time you pose try scrawling 'fugly' across your breast or bum and you shall make the page as well, and mine will be deeply buried...

*and no Wank, I am not a lezzie.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you shave your pubes into an emblem of Harlan? Or at least shave "FUGLY" into them. I want to see pink labia very much!

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Nursey you fucking diseased cunted whore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    When i want you to hurl one of the insults you copied from me...at me...i'll let you know...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    I didn't hear you complaining when you ate your fucking dinner off of me table like arse the other day!

Jeez you amaze me with the way you are so moody... - defensive one minute wanting it the next.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...Wank,how the hell can you be so slow?Just because I am called 'Nursey' does not mean I am the district nurse who comes to visit you and gives you the antifungal-wash bedbaths you require to stay healthy between your folds,helps to change your incontinence pants,massages your cellulite to prevent it from solidifying as it does when it gets too cold,and... whatever else it is you say she does for you...i think we'd rather not know!!!

Head district nurse for Essex region

8. D

D New Member

Like Im not drugged up enough to remember one of your bleeding comments... my old man helped me out with that anyway... I was gonna type something else - cant remember what. He also typed the frigging thing out for me as I couldn't remember how to spell diesesed... and I know thats wrong but I can't see where.

Can I have a vowel please Carol?

Thatnurse... is it a bloke

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Insane:
    Why don't you shave your pubes into an emblem of Harlan? Or at least shave "FUGLY" into them. I want to see pink labia very much!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking more along the lines of a lightning bolt shape.

10. Estranged

Estranged New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pd:
    and i know yanks call an ass a fanny... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wanker
    Shake Your Rump- <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So am I to take it that Poms call their "tits" a "rump"? Or is Wanker just being dyslexic again?

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estranged:
    So am I to take it that Poms call their "tits" a "rump"? Or is Wanker just being dyslexic again?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "shake you rump" is in reference to the picture next to it. The Beastie Boys pic. The jiggly tits... was just put there. It's just a taste of what - is maybe - to come. Because I have had a few request to post pics of them (that would be from U-T obviously, Nursey and all the other lipstick lesbos and a handfull of the male posters on here). Unlike you I see

My dylexia doesn't come and go either.... it is something I am gonna have to live with for the rest of my life. Have some compassion god damn you.

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

*ducks and takes cover* after wanks reference to nursey being a lesbo

13. D

D New Member

uh oh. Did I really put Nurseys name in there

Damn those drugs

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's good to see Stu Padaso back in the forum...i can already feel yet another steep rise in the collective forum I.Q. which soared when Kitana left...speaking of Kitana,have you met the greasy retarded dyke-spic's European cunterpart yet,Stu?
    uh oh. Did I really put Nurseys name in there

Damn those drugs
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. D

D New Member

im not a spic

16. D

D New Member

and i get to lazy to type proply when im drugged up.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

im not a spic <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said European cunterpart,you thick wench...

18. D

D New Member

what the fuck ever... Im still nothing like Tit.