Rumble Time!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok boys and girls. Its fugly fight night this thursday. Some prick sack of shit decided to talk some shit to me about a month ago over AIM. All over some bitch I dated 2.5 years ago. Now he's come to Salisbury and telling my ex that he loves her and wants to marry her and have her kids. Freaky huh? Lori made the mistake of telling me he scares her and told me where they are going tonight. Well, he doesn't know that I'm rollin up to Cactus tonight to knock his fucking block off. He talked shit to the wrong guy about the wrong girl. Paybacks are a bitch. I'll see if I can't convince a bar partron to snap a few photos.

ITS RUMBLE TIME IN SALISBURY!!!

Its times like this I wish I had IMC to watch my back.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're not making any sense. Maybe that bitch's tits did more harm than good to your head? Didn't you say that this is your g/f from two and a half years ago? It's dust now. Why risk getting arrested?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Do what you gotta do, man... Personally, I'd blow it off knowing that he's being subject to her shit now, that'd be punishment enough for me...

Well, at least that's what I'd tell the cops.

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

He didn't wanna fight. The Pussy ass bitch. He hid behind my ex with his square head and bug eyes acting like he wasn't gonna do nothin cause of Lori. Right. What a fucking wussy ass goo-box. You see.... he's some guy she met over the internet. He's been here visiting her for one week and he's already committing to moving here and wanting marriage. The mistake he made was threatening me over AIM cause I was still the apple of Lori's eye while he was "chatting" with her. I didn't want the bitch anymore (otherwise we'd be together right now). The only thing we even talk about anymore are the dogs (joint custody). Her pussy wasn't that good, so I know he's got a screw loose somewhere. Those are the best people to fight. They make for a great violent rage of blood lust and broken bones. Too bad he's a sissy boy. Maybe he'll grow some balls and come here tonight after he drinks up some courage. I doubt it though. You have to have a penis to grow nuts.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I could name a few peni-less people that've grown nuts over the years...

6. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey, I gotta make use of that knife of mine sometime soon. You want me to drop by there?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You're not making any sense. Maybe that bitch's tits did more harm than good to your head? Didn't you say that this is your g/f from two and a half years ago? It's dust now. Why risk getting arrested?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a guy thing ah' reckon...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

did anyone die? did anyone get hurt?
    no pics?