roachie the roach

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Mar 31, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

look what i just killed. in florida they call them "Palmetto Bugs", but i call them ficking roaches. and not the kind you smoke either. goddamn.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's a fucking baby... you really oughta visit Texas more often... we use small shit like that as bait down here...

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

bait for whut?

when it went flying past my tiny head it appeared almost as huge as IMC's cock. but not quite.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

that didnt come out right. fuck.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I have to agree with the rev on this one! They're fucking huge over here, but then this place is fucking crawling with insects.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...bait when we go fishin' - what else would it be, wetbacks?

7. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Down here we use them as bait for the larger roaches.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

you're all high. that roach is big. big enough to be unacceptable in my hacienda.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i thought maybe you used them for trailer bait or something Rev.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    bait for whut?

when it went flying past my tiny head it appeared almost as huge as IMC's cock. but not quite.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry you were saying how huge IMC's cock was, so it's a little bit bigger than that roach?Hmmmmm ok how much fun did u have?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Sorry you were saying how huge IMC's cock was, so it's a little bit bigger than that roach?Hmmmmm ok how much fun did u have? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats what i meant when i said it came out wrong. what i was trying to say was that when that roach went flying past my head it scared the shit outta be horrible and it seemed HUGE. Then after I killed it I realized it wasnt so damn huge. IMC's cock is HUGE, period. everytime i look at it i wonder how he can even walk. okay, my chair is getting wet, bye.

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    look what i just killed. in florida they call them "Palmetto Bugs", but i call them ficking roaches. and not the kind you smoke either. goddamn.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, at least it wasn't actually bigger than your foot. Those are the kind to worry about. When you are asleep, and then it feels like you are levitating....that is the point where they are carrying you off.

12. nymphojunkie

nymphojunkie New Member

i know people eat roaches size of your foot for food. fucker lives down the road, he also eats taquaches or "possums" to yall white folks, its fucking insane.

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I brought back like 40 of those things from FL last year and set them loose in Ocean City, MD. I've seen quite a few since then as far as two hours away. My Pretties are coming for you all.....

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    I brought back like 40 of those things from FL last year and set them loose in Ocean City, MD. I've seen quite a few since then as far as two hours away. My Pretties are coming for you all.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just like the farmers in the deep South when they brought kudzu from Asia a while ago...that crap has overrun everything.