rite im off

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Dec 7, 2002.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

well im now leaving london to return to the land of tractors and custard, i dont have a connection hooked up yet so my postings will be few and far between but rest assured i'll be poking my head in whenever i can blag some1's poota

*starts combine and trundles of into the sunset*

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

just b4 i go... sime humour i stole from b3ta...

So, we have a chap here who, over the last
    few months, has made a big thing out of having items
    taken from his desk if he is out of the office. For
    example, he may be out for a day and when he comes
    back his network lead may be gone, or his mousemat may
    have been taken or something.
    Anyway, he's made a big thing out of this to the point
    where even if he leaves his desk for a few minutes
    someone will take something from it just to wind him
    up.

After today, I don't think he's ever going to leave
    his desk again ...

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Finding your chair wheelless and up on blocks...that's gotta suck. Does he work in the ghetto or something? I bet he's wishin he had sprung for that optional alarm system...

4. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Good one.

Get an internet connection soon!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Poor Psychobob. I don't think anyone realises just how isolated Devon is...it's like living in biblical times practically! Here is a picture of Rob in Devon. Note the straggly hair that has been hacked with a crude shearing instrument. The only benefit is the beer. There are copiuos amounts of it as it is one of the few places the backward natives will not urinate.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

it's not beer it's ZOIDERRRRRRRRRRR! that the dneolithic Devonians are partial too...

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

bring back the mofo' edit feature!

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Miss the "i'm" out of Bobs topic title and thats what our car is

9. unlimited-time

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Fuck yer crappy car, mop up that oil spill you earth-killing tart!

* missed you, where you been my lil' snowflake...looks at picture again...don't bother answering that! *

11. unlimited-time

Sorry my little fluffy chicka-dee been busy with christmas and crashing.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*looks at pic*

smuggling coke in the bumper again UT?

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Poor Psychobob. I don't think anyone realises just how isolated Devon is...it's like living in biblical times practically! Here is a picture of Rob in Devon. Note the straggly hair that has been hacked with a crude shearing instrument. The only benefit is the beer. There are copiuos amounts of it as it is one of the few places the backward natives will not urinate.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awww for christs sake i have family that lives in mortonhampstead now they have to all relocate goodamit.........bob-o is the white heart pub still there?

14. kitana

kitana New Member

sux to be u. i hope u enjoy the NET withdrawal symptoms. i know i did. *Twitch*

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

net withdrawal? *shivver* *twitch* not me... im still here everynow and again

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pavements are for pedestrians! what happend? u get hit by one of those psychopathic coffin dodgers in a souped up wheelchair? ive almost had limbs severed by the antique tarmac terrorists!

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    net withdrawal? *shivver* *twitch* not me... im still here everynow and again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh it gets worse...
    like when u get into yer car, u think about changing r checking fluids...and running disk defragmentor. it happened to me.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That whole post was sheer reading enjoyment. Bra-fucking-vo!