Revised Books

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Disorder, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I dunno why I thought of this and it'll probably bomb. Fuck it, its another 5 minutes used of my pathetic life.

Take a book that you read as a kid and give it a modern, politically correct kick in the face. Describe a new 'back cover' overview for it.

Fantastic Mr Fox

"Mr Fox gets caught by a farmer for fruit larceny and released in front of a hoard of barking dogs, chased over a bypass and into a drainage ditch before being ripped to pieces. The toffs on horses have a ripping good laugh and much Sherry is consumed afterwoods."

Dr Suess - Green Eggs & Ham

"A spaced out white shop keeper discriminates against a black customer by taunting him with various expensive meat and dairy products that he cant afford on his current salary and due to the collapsing economy, the plan backfires and the black man initiates a 20 minute chase sequence that covers such exciting locales as on trains, in the rain, on boats and in coats.

Go.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

IT

"Retired Circus performer arrested after offering sexual favors to kids."

Where the Red Fern grows

"A heart warming coming of age tale of a young mountain boy who grows fond of his pet hound dogs. He trains the dogs to tree coons and after their first successful hunt they are chased by PETA psychos. Turning to a life of crime the boys dogs die in freak accident at Michael Vicks house."