Revenge on Noisy Neighbors?...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Stuck19137, May 16, 2015.

1. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

I'm posting here because this forum came up on a search I was doing on revenge on noisy neighbors...

Every Memorial Day my backyard neighbors literally break into an all out 11+ hour loud drunkfest! All I hear all day long are their big fat loud bellowing mouths...I don't know how they keep it up,unless they're drunk of course.
    I used to not go anywhere on that holiday because of all the traffic on the roads,but lately I've been forced out of my own house because of this noise. Granted I can go out for the day and miss most of it,but when I come home in the evening the party is still going long and strong...so I've been mulling over ways to give them a taste of their own medicine.
    Obviously around here trying to be civil is useless,that's why I must fight fire with fire here.
    Most people will say call the police,but as corrupt as this city is most times the police just go through the motions if they even show up. So again I must fight fire with fire.
    The only possibly effective thing I've come up with is to string some stereo speakers out to the backyard and blast loud music their way...

Any other ideas?...

2. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Why don't you join them? That sounds like a good time.

3. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

Not multiple times a year it isn't,it got tired years ago. I was asking for other solutions...

4. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Maybe some raw chicken? Pile a bunch of raw chicken in your own back yard about 3 days prior to their party. Rotting chicken stench, wafting across the back yard can really ruin a party.

5. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Or get a bunch of your buddies to come over, and all of you have a big, gay gang-bang in the back yard right in front of them. Bonus points if there are kids at the party.

6. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

I've had skunk oil suggested before...but they're pretty close by so it would most likely affect us too.

7. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

Uh yeah...no I don't think that would be good for my reputation around here,although we're planning on moving this year anyway but they know I"m already married. It had crossed my mind to tell them I'm on a child predator list,but when the kids go in at night I'd most likely be having a bunch of brutes trying to kick my ass...

8. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

I'd say that unless you want to try something illegal or that would get your ass kicked, moving sounds like the way to go. :/

9. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

I guess this isn't a very good revenge site because there's got to be some equal things I can do...

10. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Somebody told you that this was some kind of 'revenge site' ??

11. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

I did a search and this forum came up with a previous thread in this same category about someone having problems with neighbors and the replies...

12. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

Hey, cock slap. Did you ever get this sorted out?

13. Stuck19137

Stuck19137 New Member

No dick noise I did not. Nothing can go up against all the neanderthals here.

14. PierreVonFaggenheimen

PierreVonFaggenheimen New Member

15. mudslinger

mudslinger Member

What are you going to do then? You just gonna move?

16. HoldMyPocketBitch

HoldMyPocketBitch New Member

Move? Fuck that. Gasoline gets shit done.