Returned a Belkin router

Discussion in 'Technology' started by nolo451, Jun 5, 2008.

1. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

I bought one of those N1 Belkin routers a few months ago, then I didnt need it anymore for this one place I was at a lot on the weekend, so I said it had a problem, filled out like a ticket on their support site and mailed it to their facility. I did this twice online, because I thought I had entered the wrong model # on the support ticket, but I didnt, so I disregarded the first support claim.

Anyways, earlier I received an e-mail with the tracking status of the new router Im suppossed to get with the ID # of my 2nd support ticket, and I just now got another e-mail saying a router with the ID # of the 1st support ticket I had not sent anything for, on its way too.

So from the looks of it, Im going to be receiving two brand new $130 routers.

2. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You like the Belkin router? I didng have much luck with them, bought one of the B series routers and ended up sending it back, went with the D-Link G.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I use Linksys.

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Yeah, the brand's been good to me. Im the total opposite with Linksys though, went through 3 of them, and they all gave me trouble.