Retards~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

HiHi everybody, I'd like to discuss a topic that really boils my tea. That topic is.................

RETARDS

Well..not ALL retards, not the drooling, chest-thumping, wheel-chair ridden retards. I'm talking about retards that work at my local Stop N' Shop. Seriously, why do these brain dead zombies have a job? Don't they have hospitals for people with the IQ's of fuckin' canary shit? What right do they have to do anything BUT be confined in a single solitary room only to be fed three times a day~

Theres no reason why these cancers to society should be making ANY money whatsoever. What exactly do they plan on using their weekly income for anyway? Do they even know HOW to cash in their checks? Do they know how to drive or do they just have retard shuttle buses shuttle these pizza faced rejects to and from the mental bin?~

Its a real shame that decent intelligent NORMAL people are having jobs taken away from them because some politically correct people feel bad for these retards and decide "hey lets give them a job so they have something to do. Lets make them push carriages or something!"~

The world should rid the world of these mental midgets and make ME the ruler of the universe~

I hate retards~

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

OK lets uh....killem all.

3. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I agree 100%. Kill the little bastards. I know I've said this before, but the last thing I want when I go in to Burger King, is some mongloid little Corky lookin' prick getting his feces ridden hands all over my Double Whopper with Cheese. I say we call Germany up and ask them if they got any old "Hebrew Bake Ovens" or gas chambers we can borrow.

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    I agree 100%. Kill the little bastards. I know I've said this before, but the last thing I want when I go in to Burger King, is some mongloid little Corky lookin' prick getting his feces ridden hands all over my Double Whopper with Cheese. I say we call Germany up and ask them if they got any old "Hebrew Bake Ovens" or gas chambers we can borrow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    The world should rid the world of these mental midgets and make ME the ruler of the universe~
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so you can't get a job because they decided a retard was better qualified

and you are bitter

very sad

i'd cry for you but i already pissed myself laughing at you

6. kitana

kitana New Member

who else do u expekt to klean up yer shit n work in the hot sun with minimum wage break-backing jobs?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    who else do u expekt to klean up yer shit n work in the hot sun with minimum wage break-backing jobs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd expect to have kit clean my feces up... off her lips...

8. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    so you can't get a job because they decided a retard was better qualified

and you are bitter

very sad

i'd cry for you but i already pissed myself laughing at you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please go get vaginal cancer now.

9. LushFemme

LushFemme New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    I agree 100%. Kill the little bastards. I know I've said this before, but the last thing I want when I go in to Burger King, is some mongloid little Corky lookin' prick getting his feces ridden hands all over my Double Whopper with Cheese. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am going to have to go with a no on that one! That 300lbs fat bitch working there is much more scary... she is already pissed about being fat, then add to it what she owes on her house account for all the shit she ate while at work...

You never know if she is going to bite your hand off when you reach for your bag, cause the bitch is so hungry!

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    I'd expect to have kit clean my feces up... off her lips...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its nut my fault that u dun know how to wipe, son

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I agree 100%. Kill the little bastards. I know I've said this before, but the last thing I want when I go in to Burger King, is some mongloid little Corky lookin' prick getting his feces ridden hands all over my Double Whopper with Cheese. I say we call Germany up and ask them if they got any old "Hebrew Bake Ovens" or gas chambers we can borrow.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, Corky may treat your food with a little more respect than some little snot-nosed high school kid. Ponder that.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    its nut my fault that u dun know how to wipe, son<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's okay... If you had a decent T-shirt without holes in it I could've done a much better job...

13. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    Please go get vaginal cancer now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

owie that hurt

boo hoo

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss:
    It's okay... If you had a decent T-shirt without holes in it I could've done a much better job...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, shopping at goodwill does have its drawbacks.