RESIN AND SHAKE...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Feb 14, 2002.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

... works in a pinch.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

But it tends to give me a headache buzz.

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'Augh' jesus...what you moaning about now!?!!

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's awfully nice of you to ask Nursey, but I haven't pinpointed an exact complaint yet.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LOL resin and shake... must suck to be poor... the weed I smoke never has any "shake"... I only smoke from glass, so I never have resin either

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I've got a glass bowl so full of resin that I could hit it if there's no weed in it.

You must have that super-glass shit or something.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splattery Goodness:
    I've got a glass bowl so full of resin that I could hit it if there's no weed in it.

You must have that super-glass shit or something.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I just know that you arn't supposed to scrape a glass pipe... so I clean mine with brake cleaner...
    Glassblowers love retards that scrape glass... more money for me

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    LOL resin and shake... must suck to be poor... the weed I smoke never has any "shake"... I only smoke from glass, so I never have resin either<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well la-de-fucking-dah!!!

Regardless of what you smoke, it fucks up your lungs and gives you cancer. Remember, cancer doesn't discriminate. (Poor or wealthy )

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've got a pipe I made out of various brass pipe fittings from the hardware store - after all these years, I still have it (my first pipe )

I've also heard people say that if you really want to clean your pipe (I'd be hesitant to do this with glass, but then again, I've never used a glass pipe) - put it in a pan of boiling water (take it apart first) and all the resin will come off and float to the top. Anyone tried this? Bet it smells fantastic...

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I've got a pipe I made out of various brass pipe fittings from the hardware store - after all these years, I still have it (my first pipe )

I've also heard people say that if you really want to clean your pipe (I'd be hesitant to do this with glass, but then again, I've never used a glass pipe) - put it in a pan of boiling water (take it apart first) and all the resin will come off and float to the top. Anyone tried this? Bet it smells fantastic...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you boil a glass pipe, it will "clink" aganst the pot, with the combined heat causing the glass to stress and eventually causing a stress fracture. the best way to clean glass is brake cleaner. 2 bucks a can at wal-mart... spray it in the pipe, wait for the shit to bubble, then rense it out with cold water, your pipe will look brand new

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I used to soak mine in alcohol.

4 jobs ago, I used to clean my bowl out at work. I used extremely hot (not boiling) water out of the coffee maker. I didn't notice much of a smell, but then again, it wasn't boiling water. It did the trick. Those were the days... I used to get stoned in the bathroom every half-hour and watch tv all night long. Too bad the bastards wouldn't hire me back.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i extract the THC and other psychotropic agents from the plant using a lengthy and complex chemical process and inject the resulting elixir directly into my eyeball... the hit goes directly to my brain...

the hallucinations are worth a mention too

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Track marks?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

not really.. i wouldn't even pay enough for a smoking pipe to give a shit about cleaning it or looking after it.. if it got too gunged up to smoke i'd throw it away and get another..

but if i had one of those fancy efforts like imc blows.. i wouldn't even smoke with it.. it'd be on display where people could trip off it...

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I actually have no drug paraphenalia to speak of. I got rid of all of it when I was 21. I haven't bought any drugs ('cept for prescription) in almost a year. I mooch or steal my buzzes. I am not proud.

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I have tried the boil method and you're right, it smells like shit. It isn't all that effective either. I just hold the lighter at the end and suck the flame through to clean mine. It burns out the resin, quick and affective. I don't inhale it though cos it tastes like shit and I would rather save my braincells for the primo stuff I am about to pack.

I like a bit of resin in my pipe anyway cos it stops it being so harsh and catches that little bit of ash that sneaks through before it gets to your lungs.

I use metho to clean the billy and if you chuck a little rice in the bottom and swish it round it scrubbs off the crap. I works a treat but you have to rinse it realy well atrerwards or leave it in the sun for a few hrs.

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

When are you going to post some pics of your works IMC? Show us what you got.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hmmm as soon as I can get some pics scanned... my scanner dosent like winxp

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Yeah, funny that. I've been finding that with a lot of my 'old' software on xp.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    If you boil a glass pipe, it will "clink" aganst the pot, with the combined heat causing the glass to stress and eventually causing a stress fracture. the best way to clean glass is brake cleaner. 2 bucks a can at wal-mart... spray it in the pipe, wait for the shit to bubble, then rense it out with cold water, your pipe will look brand new<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll remember the brake cleaner bit, but I was more interested in harvesting all the caked up resin on my pipe for a nice bowl or two (or to just add it to what I'm smoking anyway) - Always found that resin is that little 'bonus' you get at the end of a bag... don't know why some here don't like the taste (Must be tasting their lighter fuel)...

My pipe's got a small chamber in it that can be used to resinate a good bowl's worth of bud... It's a sweet little bonus when you've blown through a nice bag...