Requiem for a dream...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Great fucking movie. I'd bet 90% of the Fugly regulars would fucking love it. Do yourselves a favor and buy the mother fucker.

*Best Buy has a bundle-pack deal with both Requiem and Pi (same director) for $19.99 - each movie by itself is at least that much alone... A couple weeks ago, they had them on sale, and I got it for $15.

Just fucking get that movie. It's fucking deep.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Keep in mind kids... The Rev's a lush.

Speaking on behalf of the alleged minority:
    Save your money. Have one of your friends rent it and watch it their house.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    Great **fucking** movie. I'd bet 90% of the Fugly regulars would **fucking** love it. Do yourselves a favor and buy the **mother fucker**.

*Best Buy has a bundle-pack deal with both Requiem and Pi (same director) for $19.99 - each movie by itself is at least that much alone... A couple weeks ago, they had them on sale, and I got it for $15.

Just **fucking** get that movie. It's **fucking** deep.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Why don't you just shut the fuck up? Jesus fucking Christ! It's a great movie! Buy! Buy! Buy!

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

caveat emptor

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

keep in mind kids, that Nauseous is a fucking cheap jew that has to suck strange cock to pay for her crack addiction...

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Don't worry Rev...the bitch is finally going to put out!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so lomo got a shipment of crack in then

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**fucking** A!

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Right-click, save*

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    keep in mind kids, that Nauseous is a fucking cheap jew that has to suck strange cock to pay for her plane ticket to Texas...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, it beats blowing glass.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Hey, it beats blowing glass. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we all know how degrading those high paid artlike crafts are... I salute you and your protitution skills...

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    ...protitution...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least she has english and spelling skills

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    at least she has english and spelling skills <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who yanked your fucking chain wetback? notice I spell all the important words right, like wetback, spic, beaner, latrine-o, dirty border hopper, no green card having sombrero wearing burrito eating greasy mexican motherfucker.

P.S. Q:What do you call a mexican with a broken lawn mower?
    A: Unemployable...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

who yanked your fucking chain wetback? notice I spell all the important words right, like wetback, spic, beaner, latrine-o, dirty border hopper, no green card having sombrero wearing burrito eating greasy mexican motherfucker.

P.S. Q:What do you call a mexican with a broken lawn mower?
    A: Unemployable...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up, jew

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't worry Rev...the bitch is finally going to put out!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hasn't happened yet! and i doubt it will!

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Shut up and don't fucking rub it in. Our day will 'cum'. 1,400 miles kinda keeps me from getting at the Rev's cock... If/when we meet, I will be usre to give everybne here the gorey details.

Why was this thread brought up anyway?

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

you know what? the mpre i think about it, the mpre i realize that i should just go try and fuck the married guy that I can't seem to shake my obsession for and forget all about taht lying, scumbag, lomo... er, rev, or whatever his fucking name is. he can find some other stupid bitch to fill his sick and twisted needs. I'm sure slut bag with a low self esteem will oblige.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*some* slutbag...

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Why was this thread brought up anyway?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cuz its on tv tomorrow night and i remembererd there was a thread about it, so i wanted to see if there was more info on the movie, but it just turned in to a lomo- nauseous love drama.