religion???

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Oct 3, 2002.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

y'know.. recent events (apparent imminent manifestation of armageddon to be specific) have conspired to cause me to redouble my long-lived ponderances on the cause/root/evolution/whatever of religion... the semetic monotheistic religions in particular have taken centre stage recently, with the alarming possibility that the ancient prophecies are actually being fulfilled... and it seems that belief in these prophecies, and differing interpretations of these prophecies, and their respective adherants, will be the cause of these prophecies being fulfilled... (self-fulfilling-prophecies anyone?)..... some conspiracy theorists allege that christian/jewish zionists are manipulating planetary interactions to precipitate this "end-times" scenario.... and also other theorists suspect that judaism and it's related belief systems were created by the enlightened leaders of an oppressed, yet insidious minded race of people... and once their people became empowered by their newfound favoured status in gods eyes, the circle of elders hatched a plan to gain revenge for their enslavement and become the rulers of the world and their former oppressors... so they created prophecies, and formulated a plan, and created an inner circle of illuminated ones who would ensure that they or their descendants would manipulate world events, ensuring that events unfold in the planned way.. that would attain the desired results....

this "zionism" commenced with the creation of two children of judaism... christianity and islam...

blahblahblah... y'see i've always seen religion as interesting in a philisophical/aesthetic/aartistic sense.. but have never actually believed.... but although i have my scepticism in bucketloads still.. there's still the nagging voice that whispers..."what if you're wrong and they're right?.. are you going to hell?"..... and due to my inherent degenerate/perverted nature.. the answer is, unfortunately, YES!....

which was slightly peturbing for a while.. so i thought i'd google around for a get-out-clause... (that didn't involve me making lifestyle changes and accepting jesus)....

i didn't find anything sadly... but i did find a good few sites that distracted me long enough from my worrying about my eternal fate to experience a resurgence of feelgood hormones that resulted in a slew of impure thoughts that propagated a rake of brand new fantasies that involved a certain Sister Nursey, wimples, crucifixes and iconographic marital aids

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

here's more that aren't semetically based...

3. Robman97

Robman97 Member

If you're worried, just rap a few boys catholic-style. That should put your soul in the good graces of the Lord almighty. No give me a few bucks so I can build me a Crystal Cathedral

4. FagARoni

FagARoni New Member

Thatsa reelly 'DEEP' Pimp You are sooo 'spiritual'.
    I never mock ze beleefs of anybody, because I no anger ze reel spirits.
    You attempt to avert what zomebody sends your way lak a curse, though. I recognize what you do, maybe more zan you do.( No ze FagARoni never curse peeples. I am ze pure one) You call on yer deep Pimp power, and ee tweel be protective of you. I theenk you are lak an ancient Roman.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

nah doc.. it wasn't really deep.. pretty half-assed and ill-thought out really... it was just an excuse to post pics of some fucked up cavity fillers

6. i hate you

i hate you New Member

at least we know what fag uses at night

7. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Dildo's are for people who can't afford up-scale cucumbers.

On another note, could someone explain this whole concept of "religion" to me? I've never heard of it before.