ree?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, Jun 5, 2002.

1. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Azn Kit-tee:
    she doent whuat?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly. point proven.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    exactly. point proven.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nuh-uh, girly, dun go up in here hatin on ppl, u dun know. u know that song "...till you walk a mile in their shoes..." it go somthin like dat, but i dunt know all of it, its jus dat u gotta think bout the otha person, like dat

3. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nigga Kit:
    nuh-uh, girly, dun go up in here hatin on ppl, u dun know. u know that song "...till you walk a mile in their shoes..." it go somthin like dat, but i dunt know all of it, its jus dat u gotta think bout the otha person, like dat<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't walk a mile in your shoes. Wal-mart's shoes don't have enough arch support for my delicate feet.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    I couldn't walk a mile in your shoes. Wal-mart's shoes don't have enough arch support for my delicate feet.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not literally.
    i use nike n adidas, gotta keep the child labor going...
    plus i know what yer talking about - arch support. i jog occasionally, i have to buy shoes that have good support, are light n comfy. too bad they quit selling reebok 3d ultralite, those were really good.

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

kitana why do you have no problem admitting that u r stupid, but dont want to admit that u r a slut and a lesbian? You damn mexi melt you have some problems that sparky and tommy need to help you solve. together your 3 heads equal the intelligence of a penis.

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    kitana why do you have no problem admitting that u r stupid, but dont want to admit that u r a slut and a lesbian? You damn mexi melt you have some problems that sparky and tommy need to help you solve. together your 3 heads equal the intelligence of a penis.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, dick. as soon as u admit to being gay, then if i am truly a lesbian, i will admit it.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dick_chaney:
    kitana why do you have no problem admitting that u r stupid, but dont want to admit that u r a slut and a lesbian? You damn mexi melt you have some problems that sparky and tommy need to help you solve. together your 3 heads equal the intelligence of a penis.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!!! thats sooo fucking true!!!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:

ROTFLMAO!!! thats sooo fucking true!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no its nut

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    no its nut<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it IS you panda raping mexi melt

10. kitana

kitana New Member

yes it IS you panda raping mexi melt
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

for some reason
    i think the only reason u post that mexi shit is b/c yer a follower.

*yawns*

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    for some reason
    i think the only reason u post that mexi shit is b/c yer a follower.

*yawns*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am not following anyone kit clit.

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle Getty 4ever!!!!!!!!!:
    i am not following anyone kit clit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

figures

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

figures <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont worry klitana you are just following all the other hispanics......no mexicans........no spics. Dammit bitch go get me a mexi melt you ho.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

they like to be called latrineos

15. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    they like to be called latrineos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmfaooo

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Bend your knees
    Move your head like this
    Pucker them lips
    Give dat butt a kiss

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Estelle Getty 4ever!!!!!!!!!:
    dont worry klitana you are just following all the other hispanics......no mexicans........no spics. Dammit bitch go get me a mexi melt you ho.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

funny. how r all the other hispanics?
    i dont work at taco bell.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

they like to be called latrineos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they like to be called white trash, crackers, honkies, etc...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Bend your knees
    Move your head like this
    Pucker them lips
    Give dat butt a kiss

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!