Recent Pics???

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Icenhour, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I know we all posted pics of ourselves a long time ago (most were jokes) ... anyone care to post a recent pic ?

It just sucks reading posts ... and not being able to put a face with a personality

and I know this is stupid... but who has a myspace?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't have one. For one day, we should all put our actual pic up as our avatar.

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I will make mine an avatar - my most recent pics are from 7-7-08 my drunk wedding in Vegas. All face shots since you cant suck in your gut right after a C-section .

It was my first time drinking in over a year - 2 mixed drinks- and I was tarded... and I ended up looking crosseyed.

I will change it now... do I have to shrink it... crap

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, 80 x 80 pixels, I think. I can't do mine. I'm at work.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I cant do mine either.... I look like a muffin when I shrink it down. I either stretch my face wide... or long.

never mind this was a bad idea... we should post old pics from when we were younger and skinnier

plus someone would photoshop it to make me look like Im sucking a black midget's dingdong.

one time Nursey got a fat pic of me and put an elephant trunk on me . And another time someone took my mug shot pic- printed it and sent me pics of them jackin off on myface ...and came all on my eyes. whoever it was... did have a big ole meat stick- impressive I must say

yeah... never mind this was a bad idea...

6. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Don't Photoshop me, bro.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

This is one of the funniest threads I have read on here in a long time. I thought the idea was good.

Just crop the face, that way it fill up the whole 80x80.

:)

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Ain't skeered.

9. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

awww... I look like a fat Michael Jackson.

10. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

me neether - you look like my sister's husband's brother- we fight and prank each other a lot- I put a doodoo diaper in his work truck the other day. I think it was his... it looked like his truck and the window was down, but now that I think of it....I did not see him inside Blockbuster - hmmm - oh well, at least I did not have to smell it on the way home.

11. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Im gona play too, maybe this will clear up the Dan confusion.

12. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I did not know you were a cooter carrier ( female ) I figured with a screen name like that - you were a guy, that wears a Krocus t shirt. I guess you cant judge by a screen name

when I see "Lomotil" I think of having bad diarrhea- its what I took one time when I had the squirts real bad.

see this WAS a good idea- lets see who else will join the cool crowd - and put a real pic up

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Im in.

14. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Ha, haven't heard it called that one. And yes, have been for 32 years and counting. Wrong about being a guy but right about the t-shirt. My comfy wear consist of jeans and more often than not a concert t.

And for the record. I dont think you look like a fat Michael Jackson. At least you have a nose.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, and he is a lot whiter than you.

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Aww! She remembered. :)

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Thats how you know the love is true.

:)

18. GAS

GAS New Member

Don't feel like cropping and all that bullshit so I'll just post a pic from myspace.

Yeah I know I'm pale, it was the middle of winter.

19. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

wow I forgot the pic... to me years ago (when it was posted) that was FAT FAT pic... now Im like - oh its not that bad- Im back to the same damn size...FUCK - having a baby messes you up...and I guess the daily free Starbucks has not helped...

ug - goal... lose 50lbs by X mas

20. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

can anyone dig up my Mug Shot, it was posted here a long time ago ... I tried to look for it on here, and it is gone. My X husband took all my pics, and computer so I have dont have it. I kinda loved that pic ( I hated how I got it) ...I had just had my lips done and they were big and juicy.