Reality TV shows setting unrealistic standards for skanks?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DangerousD, Feb 15, 2009.

1. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

We need a new bureaucracy maybe Obama can find someone to head up an effort and call it. "The Skank Rehabilitation and Recovery Act of 2009"

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm not really a feminist, but these women on tv are making me embarrassed to be female. Especially the whores on the dating shows and the retarded bitches on the Bad Girls Club. Not all young females like to drink, fuck and fight and have an IQ 0f 70.

4. pussyish

pussyish New Member

It should lift you up, "I am not that moronic enough to be on one of those shows nevertheless act like that." --in theory

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

That was pretty damn funny.

Truth is... if I did not have kids, I would love to go on a reality show. It would be fun to stay in a badly decorated mansion, filled with alcohol and other bitches to fight with. But I am old and fat, so they would not have me anyway :( After the first Flave O Love, they had a number to call to be on the second... I tried so hard to call... but not for me, I wanted to sign my sister up... not that she would have gone on the show, I just wanted her to get a call from the show- would have gotten a good laugh. But the lines were busy all day.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He is so ugly. I don't know what would attract women to him.

7. pussyish

pussyish New Member

He is really ugly plus with all those baby mamas i think its like 7 or 6 it would be constant bitch fights constantly

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't know what VH1 is thinking. Bret Michaels is also ugly as hell and his hair looks so fake on top. I can't stand to watch the Rock of Love Tour Bus one. I just can't tolerate those girls.

9. pussyish

pussyish New Member

I watch all those shows off and on because curiosity kills me. Brett is really ugly I liked him in the 80's but I was an idiot then. The eyeliner and weave is ridiculous for any man nevertheless a badly aging rock star, its sad. Poison came to our fair last year and he fought with all the band members and showed himself to be a real ass, who buys his new music anyway?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, it sucks. I watched part of an episode where he was performing and he was just singing about sex and it was gross and the song sounded like a joke and not something anyone would take seriously. I would love to smash his overinflated lips with his guitar and rip that fake shit off of his head and shove that bandana in his mouth and make him taste his age.

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ok this is hilarious. A mansion full of chicks that hate Bret Michaels. Each day they make him kiss their ass and do chores around the house. There could be a nasty dog house in the back yard with a flea infested slobbering mastif. He has to earn their sympathy to sleep on a small couch in a 10 by 10 room or live in the dog house.

Oh and no hats or hair weaves allowed.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah I dont know why skanks were after Flave... he is ugly, broke, and retarded.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

The only guy I would have did that they had on there as of late was Eric Nies, but when I saw the episode of him soaking his hair in urine, that kinda ruined it for me.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I am trying to think what c-list, has been, x celeb, I would go on a show for... hmm they are old and broke... this is hard.

got it .. Lou Ferrigno.. always wondered if the hulk was hung.

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

There's one I just like saying his name...

Benicio Del Toro. Is that not a bad ass name?

16. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I guess from Fear and Loathing...I picture him to be that same person.. I bet he smells... and had lots of ear wax, and bet he has some huge blackheads on his back...that would be fun to pick at.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I have never even seen a movie with him in it... Wait, was he in that movie with Alicia Silverstone where she tries to get kidapped? Excess Baggage? Yeah, I saw him in one movie.

I just like his name. I like that one guy's name who was in Boiler Room and Suburbia and some other movies that I can't think of... what is his name????

Uh, Giovanni Ribisi? I always thought he was cute in a terminally ill kind of way. He's part of my dark circles club.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I always liked Sean Patrick Flanery, but I don't like the red hair.