Racist Jokes

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Some Asshole, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

yes and i know i'm a horrible cunt, but being wealthy doesn't mean you get a better class of friends, just means you get a better class of enemies.

2. Poopystick

Poopystick New Member

Christ fuck almighty shit Darkgroovy, did you swallow a novel this week? Does anything you say actually have a point?
    I hope the USA makes you disarm that fucking offensive brain of yours, or takes it by force.

(Imagines 1000s of little fat american soldiers marching into DGs ear while he sleeps)

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poopystick:
    Christ fuck almighty shit Darkgroovy, did you swallow a novel this week? Does anything you say actually have a point?
    I hope the USA makes you disarm that fucking offensive brain of yours, or takes it by force.

(Imagines 1000s of little fat american soldiers marching into DGs ear while he sleeps)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

before jumping in and spouting off like an un educated troglidite, I realize that my profound, verbose, vernaculair is quite susbstansial and i understand you have difficulty understanding some of the abstract themes we discuss here, maybe you should find a new message board one more suited to your intellectual mind set. and in closing sculking around her and there, sweating like a pedophile in a playground is very unbecoming now if you don't mind fuck off!

4. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slave BOy Forced to Shave His Penis:
    and yet you did reply.......kinda foolish really<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah my bad, time for this thread to die.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oooh I don't think so you illiterate gobshite...

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes,this thread's here to stay!!

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DARKGROOVEY:
    I realize that my profound, verbose, vernaculair is quite susbstansial and i understand you have difficulty understanding some of the abstract themes we discuss here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like mistaking the ussr for russia, or the antartic for a country. If you dont understand those basic concepts you shouldn't even contemplate aproaching darkgroovy's inteligence and wealth.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

How about spelling some words correctly darkgroovy you nigger

9. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slave BOy Forced to Shave His Penis:
    How about spelling some words correctly darkgroovy you nigger<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not even worthy of a reply.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

and yet you did reply.......kinda foolish really

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* Dubya scrabbles for a witty response to keep this thread alive but fails miserably and can only come up with... *

Jesus, DorknGravy, you really are a cunt.

* saunters away whistling 'Strangers on the Shore' feeling content with his well rounded response *

12. BlackIce240

BlackIce240 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stefan:
    usa sucks my big fat dick. i hate americans, i work for an amercan company so i get to listen to their stupid talking all day. i have a question to americans.....

what are the 3 largest countries in the world (by area, not population) in order?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

listen here you fucking moron, america can kick your countries ass anytime fuck face

13. TacoBellDog5454

TacoBellDog5454 New Member

Q: Why do they put cotton in aspiran bottles?
    A: To remind niggers they were cotton pickers before drug dealers

Q: How long does it take a nigger to take a shit?
    A: 9 months

14. chick magnet 3000

chick magnet 3000 New Member

Hey darkgroovey, please become literate before you post in any more public forums attempting to look intelligent, your prolific misspellings and misuse of the apostrophe are quite convincing to others that the opposite is true- you are a dumb fuck

15. chick magnet 3000

here's a couple of good ones:

Q: Why do you never hit a mexican on a bike?
    A: Its probably your bike.

Q: Why do you never hit a nigger on a bike?
    A: Probably your nigger.

Q: Whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?
    A: A pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven.

Alright, there's a social worker, a lawyer and a catholic priest aboard the Titanic as it begins to sink. the social worker yells think of the kids! the lawyer screams FUCK THE KIDS! the priest yells back do we have time?

Al Gore, Dick Cheney and George Bush are all captured by Afghani terrorists, and sentenced to execution. Gore is the first to be shot so when he stands up he yells Tornado! and jumps over the wall to saftey during the confusion. Next up is Cheney Dick, and he screams Earthquake! and unfortunately, he too, escapes. Last is good ole Dubya and he catches the trend: FIRE!!

In related news, in light of Iraq's refusal to disarm, the U.S. reportedly began its long and painful disarmament.
    "I assure you, if Iraq does not disarm, the United States will!"
    What a fucking moron.

16. chick magnet 3000

whoops fucked up on that joke, here ya go:
    Al Gore, Dick Cheney and George Bush are all captured by Afghani terrorists, and sentenced to execution by firing squad. Gore is the first to be shot so when he stands up he yells Tornado! and jumps over the wall to saftey during the confusion. Next up is Cheney Dick, and he screams Earthquake! and unfortunately, he too, escapes. Last is good ole Dubya and he catches the trend: FIRE!!
    ok nobody posted in the past day so i just wanted to make the thread look more active... you caught me.

17. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Be more funny.

Be more FUNNY.

BE MORE FUNNY!!

18. RagingDemon

RagingDemon New Member

What's white and fourteen inches long?
    Absolutely nothing!

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
    Snow.

What do you call a bunch of Crackers in a circle?
    A Dope Ring!

What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
    The PGA tour.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
    It's hard to find them in the snow.

What did they white guy do before his blood test?
    He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap???
    9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
    One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
    A white girl's ass!

What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
    Eat them What did they white guy try and do with his?
    Put them in alphabetical order

What did a cracker see when he looked at his family tree?
    A straight line!

A cracker girl came up to her dad who was sitting in a beaten up armchair. "Pa, kin ah borrow the truck to-nahgt?" she asked. Her dad looked up to her and said, "Darlin', yew know what yew haf t'do if'n yew wants to borrer th' truck." "But Pa! Ah haf t'go naow!" the cracker girl cried. Her daddy stood up and unzipped his pants. "Yew know perfectly well what yew haf t'do. On yer knees, bitch!" The cracker wench complied and started sucking her dad's cock. After a few seconds she stopped in disgust and looked up to her dad. "Gee Pa, yore dick shore tastes like shit!" Her dad slapped his forhead and said, "Dammit, Ah forgot! Ah already loaned the truck to yer brother just a few minutes ago!"

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goes to prove, knee-grows just arn't funny...

20. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RagingDemon:
    What's white and fourteen inches long?
    Absolutely nothing!

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
    Snow.

What do you call a bunch of Crackers in a circle?
    A Dope Ring!

What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
    The PGA tour.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
    It's hard to find them in the snow.

What did they white guy do before his blood test?
    He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap???
    9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
    One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
    A white girl's ass!

What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
    Eat them What did they white guy try and do with his?
    Put them in alphabetical order

What did a cracker see when he looked at his family tree?
    A straight line!

A cracker girl came up to her dad who was sitting in a beaten up armchair. "Pa, kin ah borrow the truck to-nahgt?" she asked. Her dad looked up to her and said, "Darlin', yew know what yew haf t'do if'n yew wants to borrer th' truck." "But Pa! Ah haf t'go naow!" the cracker girl cried. Her daddy stood up and unzipped his pants. "Yew know perfectly well what yew haf t'do. On yer knees, bitch!" The cracker wench complied and started sucking her dad's cock. After a few seconds she stopped in disgust and looked up to her dad. "Gee Pa, yore dick shore tastes like shit!" Her dad slapped his forhead and said, "Dammit, Ah forgot! Ah already loaned the truck to yer brother just a few minutes ago!"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fucking nigga's take me back to the 40's when they knew their cotton picking place....