[QUOTE]

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Oct 1, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    jesus you new people suck...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally spoken by Joseph Stalin:
    Those that cast the votes decide nothing, those that count the votes decide everything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally Posted... err.. Fuck it :
    Nothing. I can say it, as many times as I want and it will never sink in. Nada, Niente, Rien. I thought I used to know what nothing meant; I’ve always said it with such pride. Nothing is what lies on the other side. I can’t explain 'anything' in any great depth, there is no more nebulas a concept, which is and by definition is not.
    The reason I used to say ‘nothing’ with such great pride was because I was right and they were wrong, everyone was wrong. Not just people who I had contact with like my friends and family, or the Jehovah’s witnesses who’d wipe the Sunday Morning sleepers from their eye’s with such evangelical fervour. This went beyond annoyance at their prolix pamphlets. Whole civilisations were wrong; Millions of people have died for the wrong reasons. It’s all a lie, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam and all other countless religion’s and sects. It’s all bullshit. Follow my bloodline back millions of years and you find I’m a monkey’s uncle, swinging from a tree theology free. Follow it back billions of years and you’ll find amoebas, mud, and fish, shit at the bottom of a primeval swamp. It is only human arrogance that lets us believe us that our ancestors were placed on earth rather than shat on it. I am right and they were wrong. curse that fact every morning when my atheist sun screams it’s life-giving rays through the window. I don’t want this knowledge anymore. When I hit my twenty’s Rather than spit my theories in faces of believers as I had previously done, I began to feel jealous. As far as they’re concerned, they're all going to another place when they die. Even those who fear purgatory, the flames of hell or even being reincarnated as a slug, at least they have something. What do I have? It’s not even as if I lead everyday as if it is my last, spurred on by the understanding that life is not a rehearsal. I just plod on like everybody else. My pride has been replaced by fear. I am scared, scared of death, scared to death of nothing. I am scared of nothing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Pee-Wee Herman:
    I know you are, but what am I?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW, nice quote, Pimp... Where's it from?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    BTW, nice quote, Pimp... Where's it from?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

remember the script on that website....

oh and it's been changed, quite a bit..

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thank my linear memory, or was that non-linear... I forget.

I can't even remember my own name half the time, quote this again tomorrow and I bet I ask the same damn question.

BTW: Before I forget, that was a nice quote you posted earlier, where was it from?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

/pbp/stuff/breathe/scene17.htm ... to be exact

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    /pbp/stuff/breathe/scene17.htm ... to be exact<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aah... I don't think I got to that scene last time...

9. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Said by Jack Nicholson on a Memphis radio show when the DJ called his hotel room:
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:
    Said by Jack Nicholson on a Memphis radio show when the DJ called his hotel room:
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd pay money to actually hear that...