~!!!Queen Bitch Nursey!!!~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 19, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

...even i fuck up from time to time...

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

snigger.

5. D

D New Member

Pimp must be so proud Mr. Sanchez like's that weasle titted, Flappy eared whore look I see.

That is one sexy pose you got going there...?

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank* * *:
    Pimp must be so proud Mr. Sanchez like's that weasle titted, Flappy eared whore look I see. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hahaha...is that the best you could do???

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    No it isn't you silly cunt...i look like i'm going to kill somebody.

7. D

D New Member

The best I could do was pick out things that I find worng with you that actually are wrong... unlike the way you find it oh so funny to call me fat and obese... where from the photo I keep "throwing around" you can see I am obviously NOT

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No...your not obese...that was *obviously* jokily said...though i'm not joking when i say your chin is joined to your chest...you might want to get your neck liposuctioned while you're in the plastic land of plastic surgery!

9. D

D New Member

Since you mentioned it... could you give me lift. I now your trip is gonna be a waste of time seeing how they cant put elasticity back into ones skin but im sure they will operate on your gob so it is in proportion with you freakyish large eyes and nose.

10. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

That pic brings up images of the rocky horror show.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank* * *:
    Since you mentioned it... could you give me lift. I now your trip is gonna be a waste of time seeing how they cant put elasticity back into ones skin but im sure they will operate on your gob so it is in proportion with you freakyish large eyes and nose.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Could i give you lift?'...what the fuck are you talking about...no-i shant
    I have ~lovely big brown eyes~,it has to be said,and my nose is definitely not big.I really think you should give up now piggy face,you've made a big enough fool of yourself as it is!

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    That pic brings up images of the rocky horror show. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Ive never been to see/watched that shit...though i bet you have UT.You look the type...

13. unlimited-time

Sorry to disappoint you but nope never been and how do i look the type when it's you dressed in them rags

14. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Sorry to disappoint you but nope never been and how do i look the type when it's you dressed in them rags <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You look the type that would go to see that shit because you look totally mainstream,well...you do in this pic of you when you were a lot younger,anyway...

I put that dress on when i was at a party on shitloads of ecstacy...because i looked

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

.....*CUE UNLIMITED TIMES PHOTOSHOP MONTAGE OF ME WITH 'ROCKY HORROR' CAST*

16. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    .....*CUE UNLIMITED TIMES PHOTOSHOP MONTAGE OF ME WITH 'ROCKY HORROR' CAST*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well i would but there absolutly no point now.
    Oh and as for you looking great *cough splutter* you did. *snigger* You looked fantastic

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah i did ...as i do tonight!

18. unlimited-time

I bet you do

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Stop coming onto me,you fat dyke!

20. unlimited-time

Lol damn you rumbled me *sigh*