PUSSY CALL

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

ATTN LADIES: For a limited time, The Reverend Bitchslap will be available for private, one-on-one fucking sessions while Ms. Bitchslap is off on a religious retreat...

CALL NOW to reserve your appointment with what's sure to be the most talked-about event in recent mammar...err, memory!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    ATTN LADIES: For a limited time, The Reverend Bitchslap will be available for private, one-on-one fucking sessions while Ms. Bitchslap is off on a religious retreat...

CALL NOW to reserve your appointment with what's sure to be the most talked-about event in recent mammar...err, memory!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Rev no ladies on these forums only crack whores,drug addicts,stalkers and wank

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WoW! And it's my birthday too! Could you work up a special package for me? I know, it's a lot to ask, last minute, but you only turn 30 once.

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    no ladies on these forums only crack whores,drug addicts,stalkers and wank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And you're which of these?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    She is the Wank's stalker ..*and*.. Wank...remember?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

where did i put my kastrating kit???

7. kitana

kitana New Member

no! that's not my style...

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    She is the Wank's stalker ..*and*.. Wank...remember? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Stupid jeez... At least Nursey knows the truth

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    jeez... At least Nursey knows the truth<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I don't know about any of you other crack smokin' whore drug addicted wank stalking bitches, but pac man just makes me cream my fucking jeans.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    WoW! And it's my birthday too! Could you work up a special package for me? I know, it's a lot to ask, last minute, but you only turn 30 once. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

30, eh? An older woman...

I'd be happy to work in a special for ya... Remember now, we take M/C, Visa, and Discover... Fuck AmEx.

Oh, and BTW:

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    pac man just makes me cream my fucking jeans.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can it be?!?

...I've found my soulmate!

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

" <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

Can it be?!?

...I've found my soulmate!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"ohhh, nauseous, i'm soo sorry"

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Why did you have to go and ruin things Rev. Bitch? I think you are confusing raunchy anonymouse sex with love or some such nonsense. Besides, I don't have a soul.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    Why did you have to go and ruin things Rev. Bitch? I think you are confusing raunchy anonymouse sex with love or some such nonsense. Besides, I don't have a soul.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't make me get out the sarcasm link...

Oh, and Disorder: "When the cat's away, the mice will play..."

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I'm hurt. Deeply. You don't even know me. I give up. Why do I bother trying to connect? And besides, don't you already have a Disorder? Why are you trying to host a fuck-fest?

P.S do you have a pic?

sarcasm- from sarx, sark-, flesh.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

The anonymice?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm hurt. Deeply. You don't even know me. I give up. Why do I bother trying to connect? And besides, don't you already have a Disorder? Why are you trying to host a fuck-fest?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have many disorders, but when I refer to one as a proper noun, I'm talking about muh buddy here...

The reason I'm hosting a fuck-fest should be quite obvious in the first post of this thread, and for more clarification, check out Nauseous' Rev... thread...

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I have many disorders, but when I refer to one as a proper noun, I'm talking about muh buddy here...

The reason I'm hosting a fuck-fest should be quite obvious in the first post of this thread, and for more clarification, check out Nauseous' Rev... thread...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heck. *shrug*.. i'm in.. i'll bring the maple syrup and the plastic sheets

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

OH MY GOD! I get it now! (say like a valley girl retard) Uhh, I though you had a thing with Disorder. But it's Nauseous, and she is out of town and has given you the green light to "try" and host a fuck-fest in the fugly forums, aha hah ah ah ha h ah

OK, so now Disorder, my past experiences tell me that the only thing syrup is good for is removing unwanted hair, pancakes and ruining other people's property. Basically, the shit is way to fucking sticky. How about something greasy to coat them there sheets with?