Punk-ass Bitch vs. Average Slob

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, Jun 25, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

I was just wondering at what point one goes from being a 'punk-ass bitch' to becoming an 'average slob'. When I started posting here, I thought it had something to with the # of posts, but that can't be it. Then I thought it might have something to do with how long you've been a registered user, but now I'm not so sure *looks at FatMatt-the-retarded-ninja-frog-killer's registration date*. Is it something that happens magically? I don't really care either way as I was deemed an 'average slob' somewhere along the lines of two months ago, I'm just curious...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well it started out that you became an average slob automatically when you reached 30 posts... then people started posting inane shit just to get their post#'s up and it was changed to 100 posts... then some people upped their inane post rate...(wank and spunky spring to mind) and it was changed to 300... it's probably been upped again... i see tommy is still a punk-ass bitch and his inane shit total is 460+

maybe it's 500 now... ah fuckit.. maybe melvin should change it to 1000 posts.. or 2000.... hell even 5000 posts... won't be long till i reach that total anyway

3. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    it's probably been upped again... i see tommy is still a punk-ass bitch and his inane shit total is 460+<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something to look for...tommy should hit 500+ posts sometime within the next 24 hours. So you really think it's based on post #'s? I don't remember exactly, but I thought mine happened on an odd number....oh well, I dunno.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey i dont wanna be an average slob i wanna remain a punk ass bitch,the lowest of the low so i know my place

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Its 100 posts..

6. kitana

kitana New Member

i want to my subtitle to say "Mistress Kitty"

7. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Its 100 posts..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But there's a few people that are way over 100 posts and are still 'punk-ass beyotches'...