PUNK ASS BITCH GIRLFRIENDS... & PUNK ASS BOYFRIENDS!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

just for the record this is one shitpot i did not stir, and refuse to be involved (with the exception of the purchase of some hot oil and tagging in a few homeboys)
    so if you guys want to talk shit to each other i'm out of it, cause i can see where this is going.

------------------
    Fat girls need love too.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

only an insecure bitch would get pissy over somebullshit like this

3. Princess Z 28 SS

Princess Z 28 SS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    No one got pissy, but thanks for the analysis anyway. My dear Patrice if you want to try and be a bitch keep on trying, maybe when you turn 18 and finish high school we can talk. Does your mom know your up this late???

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

god I hate snobish, rich spoiled whores... they are only good for raping, then robing, then killing excution stule so no one has to hear them whine about how daddy won't buy them a new car/outfit/cellphone/ect.. God you cunts make me want to puke

5. Princess Z 28 SS

Princess Z 28 SS New Member

You're funny! I haven't had this much fun since high school...thanks! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Was that a threat? Please insult and threaten me some more, I am having so much fun with you!

6. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    god I hate snobish, rich spoiled whores... they are only good for raping, then robing, then killing excution stule so no one has to hear them whine about how daddy won't buy them a new car/outfit/cellphone/ect.. God you cunts make me want to puke<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you ever asked one of those
    "rich girls" out, and they are all like "who the fuck do you think you are?"..........
    until the roofies wear off and they realize they are tied to the rafters in my basement with a lit firecracker in thier peehole.
    then all they can say is "DADDY !!!!"

------------------
    Fat girls need love too.

7. 8 TO 80

8 TO 80 New Member

Wow! I'm new here but I've stumbled upon a little cat fight, so I had to read on....
    Princess ZZ TOP whatthefuckever seems to be quite the TEASE.
    Someone ought to be nailin' that. Hey, Jurkin', she seems to like you. You go boy!!

But, man I got hot readin' Ghetto Hottey's posts. You available on New Year's? WooHoo!!

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Oh shut the fuck up! All of you whiny dumbasses! Just shut the fuck up!

I'm about to go postal in here goddamnit!

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

9. GetoHottey

GetoHottey New Member

To My Dearest Kimmie:
    Like oh my god Kimmie whos driving your broke ass around this week? Envy you hold on,girl you need to get some new clothes, a brush for your nappy ass hair,and a car. Oh thats right, don't you have like a 1980 cavaler? You think you have friends sweetheart no, if you dropped off the face of Bel Air, no one would even notice. Age, honey that doesn't bother me, just wait till the next time I see your Broke Valley Girl Cheerleading Ass!!! Insecure, Yeah Atleast I don't have to sleep with any and everyone to feel good about myself or to get a ride somewhere. Heard of the shower a lot of people say you need to get one, may it's from sleeping with all them guys.Maybe one of them got you some shower gel! God knows what else you got!
    Well, your nasty and one of the most cruddest
    girls I have ever meet, you make girls like me and all my friends (which you don't have) look like nasty sluts. Which I want to get straight that it is just you that is the nasty fucking any and everyone slut, not me. Kimmie you are the most nastest girls that my friends and I have ever seen. Thats why you hang out only with the guys you fuck!
    Well, I have to go do my hair cause I'm going shopping for a New Years outfit! Like I'll be waiting for the next time I'll be seeing you! Rah,Rah,Rah!

Love,
    Patrice

10. GreenAppleSplatters

Grizzly Adams never worked for the post office!At least I don't think so...

------------------
    You da best he-bitch in my man stable.If I had two more manginas like you,I'd be a millionare.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

everyone knows grizzly adams worked for the DEA

12. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

Put some more pics of dirty whores up, I need more jerking material.

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you are just going to have to wait like everyone else, until I get my domaine registered

14. imported_dirty_sanchez

15. imported_dirty_sanchez

What's your domain going to be?

16. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

step this way on to my road of delusion, im a newbie slob afterall, and one must live up to ones title. *BANGS GAVEL* ....can we get some focus here?!?! for eight pages i sifted in hopes of finding a young tigeress playing in the forrest, awaiting the day something so ferocious as I, would with out remorse, feast upon the nectar that makes her blood sweet. but nope. not happening. instead I see infantile kaos. dirty sanchez brings us back to point. revenge exacted, as had been on the most dillusional Steph, and her Alyssa Milano approach to dealing w/ life as an internet "pin up" - of sorts, is more amusing to the ever shallow and sickest of bottom feeding scum, such as myself. So......bring on the pics people!! Dress up like Joan Rivers if you must, just get the damned pictures.

17. GreenAppleSplatters

18. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

We are all dumber for having read that. And I am greatly saddened to find out that people have to look to the internet to get dates. That is really sad. Sadder than being up at 2:45 writing about it.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

its comming guys.. Im a lazy broke fucker... but its on the way...

20. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

I get first dibbs on that gas powered dildo thingy..... I'm gonna leave a wake of sobbing young exes of this forum....