Public Announcement

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by nerpsen, Nov 5, 2002.

1. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Just wanted to say you are a bunch of computer nerds with a cum-stained keyboard and no brains. I can't believe some of you still post religiously at this place. Don't you guys have anything besides your repressed homosexual online social lives? With the exception of a few people coughIMCcough you are all in the prenoted catagory. I hope you all die horrible sudden deaths in your beds without having a wank the night before. That way you die sexually deprived, lonely and completely rejected socially.

Suck my engored clit!

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

So that was post 149 wasn't it?

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Dubya dont stress she's 12 year old Eminem fan.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

You can count on me to not stress she's 12 year old Eminem fan.

5. unlimited-time

You confuse me sometimes Dubya.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Aaaw shit, jusr re-read it you meant for me not to get stressed I thought you meant for me not to stress the point she's 12 etc It's my barin it's a bit 'addled' today...sorry

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

damn...that's 'brain' not 'barin'...see?

8. unlimited-time

I getcha now, my fault i left the comma out.

9. unlimited-time

and the (a) as well.Bollox!! I told u.Im not even doing drugs and my brains fucked.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Well at least your honest... want some drugs then?

11. unlimited-time

Nooo dont do drugs, my heads screwed up enough thankyou.

12. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

want some drugs then? ......... I'll have some if your giving them away!!

13. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:
    Just wanted to say you are a bunch of computer nerds with a cum-stained keyboard and no brains. I can't believe some of you still post religiously at this place. Don't you guys have anything besides your repressed homosexual online social lives? With the exception of a few people coughIMCcough you are all in the prenoted catagory. I hope you all die horrible sudden deaths in your beds without having a wank the night before. That way you die sexually deprived, lonely and completely rejected socially.

Suck my engored clit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that why your here?

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bitch of the Year:

Suck my engored clit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...meanie.

15. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

i did say "most" fred. That doesn't mean all.

I am not 12 years old you dickhead. And what's wrong with Eminem? Just because you're a 90 year old mozart and rachmaninov fan.

And no the reason I stated above is why I left. Most of you are boring, regurgitating the same shit over and over. Sometimes someone might say dsomething funny or interesting, but most of the time you just fling mud at each other so I figured I would join back in with a vengence. Why does the truth hurt? The only reason you'd reply to this message is if you took offence, and if you take offence, you obviously think it's aimed at yourself. And ergo, if you think that, it's a guilty conscience that is forcing you to repond and "protect" youself.

Why the fuck else would you reply?

Think about it. Why do you think everyone else let it slide off their backs? God damn idiot. Get a life and stop taking my posts to heart.

All my love to you.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Or we could just be replying to say YOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!NERI!!!WELCOME BACK,YOU NAUGHTY,TOOTHY LITTLE HOMO-SEX TOY YOU!!!!!!

17. unlimited-time

i did say "most" fred. That doesn't mean all.

I am not 12 years old you dickhead. And what's wrong with Eminem? Just because you're a 90 year old mozart and rachmaninov fan.

And no the reason I stated above is why I left. Most of you are boring, regurgitating the same shit over and over. Sometimes someone might say dsomething funny or interesting, but most of the time you just fling mud at each other so I figured I would join back in with a vengence. Why does the truth hurt? The only reason you'd reply to this message is if you took offence, and if you take offence, you obviously think it's aimed at yourself. And ergo, if you think that, it's a guilty conscience that is forcing you to repond and "protect" youself.

Why the fuck else would you reply?

Think about it. Why do you think everyone else let it slide off their backs? God damn idiot. Get a life and stop taking my posts to heart.

All my love to you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK sorry,13 last week.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Someone has a rather over-inflated sense of worth don't they?

19. unlimited-time

Dubya she knows you too well, you can't hide how hurt you were and how deep she cut you with her comments Admitting it to yourself is the first step to recovery.
    We are all here to hold your hand and support you, it'll all be ok.
    *Pulls Dubya into her silicon leaking breasts and strokes his hair gently.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* wipes silicon from chin ang gazes lovingly into UT's eyes, noticing how deep and serene they are, and starts sobbing gently into her odd sized boobies *