Psycho Kit....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 15, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

ROFL!
    thanx
    give me his ID, i want to IM him.
    wait till i show him the pig story - wait till you guys see my newest kill...

2. Damian

Damian New Member

Once when I was living in Up state New York, this local farmer slaughtered his hog by shooting it in the back of the head with a thirty 006! After it was dead, he had to get a guy to come and remove it with a forklift and a flatbed truck. The sight of it was tripped! It makes a guy thankful to be high on the food chain!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    After it was dead, he had to get a guy to come and remove it with a forklift and a flatbed truck. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, how big was it?

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I showed some kid your picture of that mangled up kitten.... (nice site by the way)

This was his response...

ugly kid PETE: Pretty neat huh?
    Platinum589: BURN IN HELL YOU SICK FUCKIN BASTARD!

-- I just thought it was my duty to let you know about this.

Have A Nice Day.

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    ROFL!
    thanx
    give me his ID, i want to IM him.
    wait till i show him the pig story - wait till you guys see my newest kill...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His ScreenName on AIM is: Platinum589.

That's all I know..

Have fun

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damian:
    Psycho Kit ... the pig that I mentioned above must have been like a thousand pounds or so ... I kid you not! Every day, this guy would visit local farms, and get multitudes of gallons of three day old milk et cetera to feed this thing. It seemed as though this pig did nothing but eat! After a while, it couldn't even move around any more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i believe it. that was probably abuse.
    there is a big pig at the univ farm, his name is Spanky. they dont have the heart to sell or kill him so he runs loose in the cow pasture.

Kit; I lived in Texas for a few years ... over toward the west; in El Paso! I liked it a lot, but, being from New York, I needed to live closer to the ocean!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u should try corpus christi then, but dont b/c i dont want u living in the same city as me.
    this isnt spanky, but he's a big one.

7. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

The upper body of a skinned pig looks similar to the upper body of a skinned human.

That's why cannibals called their food "long pig".

I bet the pig section will be cool!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    The upper body of a skinned pig looks similar to the upper body of a skinned human.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i had no idea...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    I bet the pig section will be cool! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its up. http://kickme.to/kitsworld

*looks down at chicken*
    supper is good

9. Damian

Damian New Member

Psycho Kit ... the pig that I mentioned above must have been like a thousand pounds or so ... I kid you not! Every day, this guy would visit local farms, and get multitudes of gallons of three day old milk et cetera to feed this thing. It seemed as though this pig did nothing but eat! After a while, it couldn't even move around any more.

Kit; I lived in Texas for a few years ... over toward the west; in El Paso! I liked it a lot, but, being from New York, I needed to live closer to the ocean!

Peace!

10. Lady Maelstrom

Lady Maelstrom New Member

I bet the pig section will be cool!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, it's because human flesh tastes a lot like pork....but you didn't hear that from me...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lady Maelstrom:
    Actually, it's because human flesh tastes a lot like pork....but you didn't hear that from me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gotcha

12. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Pussy tastes like raw chicken, but you didn't hear that from me.

A skinned bear looks pretty human also. *Shivers*

13. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

The pig slaughter was pretty good.
    You definetly need a new photographer.
    You would also benefit from some experienced person on gutting and skinning.
    I could give you a few pointers but it is better to observe first hand.

Check with a local ranch and offer to help do a slaughter for free in exchange for instruction. I don't know any rancher that would turn down free help and the chance to teach the trade.

It could work into a summer job as well. It usually pays well since it is hard to find good help in the slaughter business.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Pussy tastes like raw chicken, but you didn't hear that from me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf?
    what r u doing tasting raw chicken?

A skinned bear looks pretty human also. *Shivers* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u only thought it was a bear

The pig slaughter was pretty good.
    You definetly need a new photographer.
    You would also benefit from some experienced person on gutting and skinning.
    I could give you a few pointers but it is better to observe first hand.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i need a new photographer, one with ballz.

Check with a local ranch and offer to help do a slaughter for free in exchange for instruction. I don't know any rancher that would turn down free help and the chance to teach the trade. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am shy

It could work into a summer job as well. It usually pays well since it is hard to find good help in the slaughter business. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah, i would get bored with it. i already got bored with what i am doing now.

15. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

How could you get bored killing pigs?

You could take a cake decorating class and make pig balls into roses and carve their penises into decorative palm trees.

16. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

BTW the hernia looked more like a tumor. Did you check it?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

How could you get bored killing pigs?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i get bored easily. i can only stand a semester of a class. in the middle of a semester, i get bored with my classes. same with jobs.

You could take a cake decorating class and make pig balls into roses and carve their penises into decorative palm trees. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

geeze, that's...nut my style

BTW the hernia looked more like a tumor. Did you check it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think it was a tumor. i couldnt check it. i had to hurry or the meat would spoil. plus, for some reason, i had a horrible headache all day off n on, n that night it was worse. i thought i was gonna pass out. i dont know what it was.