Psycho Bob..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

A flying visit to tell you all that Psycho Bob (rob) is unfortunately not with us anymore. :-\

If i'm too late with this news, then fuck it.

He committed suicide in his car in a lane at the dark end of Buckfastleigh.

Cya m8 o/

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

damn, rob was a good guy.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

RIP my friend...

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn. That sucks. He was pretty fucking cool - wish I could've met him.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i don't really know what to say.. i'll miss him..

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Maybe you could say, "gee, maybe anti depressants do have a place in medicine."

I hate that anyone would feel so hopeless that they would end their own life. Wasn't he a friend of yours Pimp? I remember seeing a picture of you Bob and Nursey together didn't I?

As big a jerk as I may be, I really do feel that loss for you. My sympathies to his family and to all who called Bob their friend.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Death like that is so damn senseless. ???

9. Disorder

Disorder New Member

It was pretty retarded, unfortunately he was one of those people who 'cried wolf' as it were and always announced he would go and do something stupid whenever he was drunk, specifically drunk and angry with women. Though, it started to seem like attention seeking with everyone who knew him and became a joke sadly, most of the time we'd tell him to shut the fuck up, but he didnt really know when to stop.
    He'd also developed a major coke problem in the last months and we found out after that he'd lost his job and subsequently house right at the last moment.

The stupid twat drank a litre of vodka, took 20 nightol and ran a hose from the exaust, with taped up windows and all. Wanted to do the job properly it would seem.

For the depraved amongst you I can tell you how they found him, its not that pretty.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Jesus that really sucks,i didnt know the guy but he made me laugh in here thanks for that bob,best wishes to family and friends.

11. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I liked it better when suicide was a dirty little secret and people were embarassed by it. I think it helped to prevent some deaths. Sorry he didn't get some help.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

What's up with you Dan? You seem more rational and compassionate than in the past. Did you get a personality transplant or something?

I could almost like the new you.

Barry

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

It had been almost three years since I last spoke to Rob. He was in Devon, and I was going to drive from Northampton to visit him, but complications at home got in the way of that.

Rob, we'll miss you, mate.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I'm really sad to hear this. I'll miss you Rob. Thanks for being such a good friend.

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

When did it happen, Ed?

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Died end of Oct. Funeral was early Nov. I would have posted a bit sooner but didn't really dawn on me.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fucking hell.. i had thought this was recent... it was around that time he had arranged to come up and spend an evening session with nursey and me on his way to ben nevis...

i feel really shit now about grumbling over all the beer i bought and him not showing up :(

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I actually sent off a mail to one of the old email addy's I had of you at the time, but guess you didn't get it, then when I went to fugly.com the forums were no longer there before recently discovering that it had moved here, so apologies for the delay.

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about Psycho Bob. :mad:

He was younger than 30, wasn't he?

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Hi hun, yeah, 28.