Psycho Bitches

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Matthew, May 10, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Last night fucking sucked. Im dating two girls, one of which is an ex-girlfriend of about 5 years. The other is a girl I met a couple months ago. I went out to shoot darts and drink with the old girlfriend when she decided, to ask me if I was dating anyone. I told her yeah Im seeing so and so. She took it upon herself to take my cell phone when I wasnt around and go in the bathroom and fucking call her. She called her and left a message saying, Matthew doesnt want you to call him anymore, we are back together now, blah blah blah I am greater than you blah blah blah. I find out after the fact when she comes out of the bathroom telling me what she did. We got in this big argument, then she started getting fucking insane. Yelling at me to slap her, slap her in the face hard. I told her she was fucking crazy and I wasnt going to slap her, then she fucking bit me!! SHE FUCKING BIT ME!!!!! So I slapped her in the face. God damn, I realized how psycho this bitch is last night after 5 fucking years I never saw this. I think this where I fucked up, I went to her house and well.... The other girl starts calling my cell phone saying shit like "if you had a girlfriend you should have told me" So I called her earlier today to tell her I had nothing to do with the other girl calling. SHE FORGAVE ME!!!!! Damn if some chick had some dude calling me I woulda told her to fuck off or something. What the fuck is up with the girls I date????????

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    We got in this big argument, then she started getting fucking insane. Yelling at me to slap her, slap her in the face hard. I told her she was fucking crazy and I wasnt going to slap her, then she fucking bit me!! SHE FUCKING BIT ME!!!!! So I slapped her in the face. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some girls like it rough. I'm seeing this girl at the moment that sounds a like the psycho bitch you were talkin' about. A few months ago she came over and...(blah,blah,blah)...we end up in my room. She keeps asking me to slap her in the face. At first I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, but I finally told her that if I was to slap her, she'd have to slap me back. She agreed, and a half hour slappin' match ensued. I fuckin' loved it. I mean, we were smackin' each other hard as shit. HARD! It came to an abrupt halt when I slapped her a little too hard and she started cryin'. I apologized and she forgave me. Then we had sex. She moves back to New York in four days. Goddamn, I'm gonna miss smackin the shit outta that girlie.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

ditch em all.

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Yeah I think im going to...

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    ditch em all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NO NO NO NO! slap 'em both around, then post pics

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yeah, cos rat wants to see glowing red hand imprints on their ass's's's's

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    NO NO NO NO NO! slap 'em both around, then post pics <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! Beat em black n blue

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    What the fuck is up with the girls I date????????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Consider yourself lucky that girls even want to date a
    burn victim like yourself, k?

9. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:

Some girls like it rough. I'm seeing this girl at the moment that sounds a like the psycho bitch you were talkin' about. A few months ago she came over and...(blah,blah,blah)...we end up in my room. She keeps asking me to slap her in the face. At first I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing, but I finally told her that if I was to slap her, she'd have to slap me back. She agreed, and a half hour slappin' match ensued. I fuckin' loved it. I mean, we were smackin' each other hard as shit. HARD! It came to an abrupt halt when I slapped her a little too hard and she started cryin'. I apologized and she forgave me. Then we had sex. She moves back to New York in four days. Goddamn, I'm gonna miss smackin the shit outta that girlie.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Send her my way. I live in NY. I'll smack her around a little.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

this shit sounds familiar fred vegas,dad is that you?

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    oh shit!
    u see that, freddy!
    one of yer 27 children has found u!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I guess he can call me 'Daddy' if it makes him feel better. So next time someone asks him 'who's your daddy?' he can proudly say 'FredVegas, FredVegas!' And Tommy, tell that whore of a mother ya got that it still burns when I pee.

12. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Yeah, crazy crazy women. I once knew a girl that wanted me to choke her while I went down on her. I was having NONE OF THAT. She used to try to grab my hands and make me choke her. It was SICK. That relationship lasted about a week.

The woman I am with now asked me once why I liked her so much. I replied, "Because your not crazy." And it's true. Finding someone who is not crazy is the hardest part of dating. If you can find someone who won't loosen your lug-nuts for talking to another girl or leave 17 messages on your cell phone when the battery runs out and your out for the night*, you're doing alright.

* both true stories

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    And Tommy, tell that whore of a mother ya got that it still burns when I pee. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u sure u can pee?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    That relationship lasted about a week.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a week? so...u had sex with some chik within a week that u met her?
    god damn

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    this shit sounds familiar fred vegas,dad is that you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh shit!
    u see that, freddy!
    one of yer 27 children has found u!

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

DADDY IT IS YOU,how about a bit of maintenance you fucking lowlife bastard and my mum said go fuck yourself you was shite in the sack,and thanks dad cos from the state of your cock im definatly daddys little boy.

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    DADDY IT IS YOU,how about a bit of maintenance you fucking lowlife bastard and my mum said go fuck yourself you was shite in the sack,and thanks dad cos from the state of your cock im definatly daddys little boy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why you UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD!! Ya know, I brought you into this world, don't make me take you out of it as well!! And that bitch only said that I was shite in the sack cause I took a dump in her mouth!

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Typical fuckin' womans trick that.

They even do it to get out of the housework and paying their share of the bills.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Typical fuckin' womans trick that.

They even do it to get out of the housework and paying their share of the bills.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stfu

typical woman's trick is paying all the bills herself and kicking the man out of her house for being a lazy fucking slob