Psst! Over here!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sodium, Jul 2, 2002.

1. sodium

sodium New Member

i imagine that Harlan or Martin will probably delete this thread because they are both so anally retentive. but any-who, before they do be sure to check out my new forum (slag session) @ http://slagsession.hatecity.com . there is a "no rules" slag session but you have to sign up to see it (to protect my own ass). so don't think it's all wussy. hope u enjoy it and make yourselves @ home. But PLEASE keep the moderated section down to a dull roar

the terms and conditions to the no rules section can be found here.

2. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

**Joins**

I like that forum.

3. sodium

sodium New Member

thanks uncle. been working my ass off to get it to work and all. hope you all like it. if not, fuck off and DIIIEEE

Oh and don't bitch about my main page not being up ( http://hatecity.com/ ) either. i am working as fast as i can i swear to satan!

4. 1337

1337 New Member

joined/owned

im member #5/5!!!!

5. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

YOU'RE GAY.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

now what have you said that for you know im gonna log straight in there

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    i imagine that Harlan or Martin will probably delete this thread because they are both so anally retentive. but any-who, before they do be sure to check out my new forum (slag session) @ http://slagsession.hatecity.com . there is a "no rules" slag session but you have to sign up to see it (to protect my own ass). so don't think it's all wussy. hope u enjoy it and make yourselves @ home. But PLEASE keep the moderated section down to a dull roar

the terms and conditions to the no rules section can be found here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean we'll be losing you? Darn...well you go ahead and have fun.

Buh-bye

8. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Sorry but this username has been disallowed

Hate City's Slag Session Index
    Registration Information
    Items marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise
    Username: * DumbGothicWhore
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK she was ready for me.

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Should I join and test out any vonerablities? I pissed skeeter off when I did this

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't.

11. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

She banned the word "Fucker" too...

But as the mastermind that I am, I used "Ć’ucker" instead..

**Giggles like a little girl**

12. Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Should I join and test out any vonerablities? I pissed skeeter off when I did this<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Somehow this gives me a strange tingley feeling in my nether regions. Thanks DMFD!

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

WHY ELSE MENTION YOUR FORUM IN FUGLY UNLESS YOU WANT IT RUINING THATSWHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR,AND STOP DELETING MY POSTS FROM THE MODERATED SECTION YA SOFT CUNT.

14. sodium

sodium New Member

it's MODERATED for a reson you limp dildo. i said keep the posts to a nice level there. if you have some bad shit to say, go to the non moderated section.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Uncle Fucker:
    **Giggles like a little girl**<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha!
    pussy

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

AND IM MEMBER 6 NOW TO BOMBARD THE FORUM WITH SHIT AND MAKE A CUNT OF MYSELF UNTIL I GET BANNED.

17. sodium

sodium New Member

don't worry tommy i wont ban you just stay the fuck outa the moderated section

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    i imagine that Harlan or Martin will probably delete this thread because they are both so anally retentive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how long have you been here?

Neither Martin or especially Harlan gives a fuck what happens in here.

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    And how long have you been here?

Neither Martin or especially Harlan gives a fuck what happens in here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think she said that as reverse psychology thinking they wouldn't delete the thread if they thought people would think they were uptight...she obviously thinks her cute lil Goth forum is going to be successful...sounds like its lots of fun as long as you don't say anything controversial or against Goths...woopee

20. sodium

sodium New Member

it's not a goth forum you dumb ho. and say whatever the fuck you want about me or goths in the non moderated section. now fuck off and get a clue. the site isn't even 24 hours old yet. how can you judge as to where it will be great or bad? oh that's right you're an ugly witch and you gazed into your crystal ball. go get your warts burt off.