Prosecutor Fitzgerald knew from almost day one

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Leaked the Valerie Plame identity and that person was Richard Armitage. Who by the way called the proscuters office and told him.

Then there was an effort for years to smear the administration with what was essentially a bogus investigation. They took several Bush Cabinet members in for questioning looking for someone high-up to slam. They were gunning for big gamer, hopefully Dick Cheney or Carl Rove.

Think about this; pick three dinner engagements that occurred for yourself over the period of the past year. Let me threaten and bring in for exhaustive questioning several witness as to specifically what it was you talked about on those three occasions and what you wore what you ate, what your itinerary was. Then let me take you in for and easy "Hey dude what happened March 3rd, June 14th, as well as July 6th. And just relax this is simply an informal questioning session. Write down exactly what all witnesses said and what you said. Make note of any mental exceptions in your testimony then take you in for a formal questioning session. Say nothing that might jog your memory and possibly make you aware of your lapse in memory then Bam! You got him! Forgot to mention that his dinner was not the blackened trout but the Baked Salmon Almandine. Slammed for the sin of purgery.

That my fellows is how millions of dollars were wasted trying to get a Bush cabinet member eventually taking down Scooter Libby.

All the while at the same time creating the illusion to the American public that a Covert CIA agents identity was leaked in retaliation for Joe Wilson’s spilling the beans on the truth.

Anyone want to guess why Armitage was not charged? Because he came forward and admitted to what was not a crime because quite simply Valerie Plame was not a covert CIA agent.

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Yeah!

But the millions spent on whether or not Clinton had a bit of extra-marital nooky was an INVESTMENT IN THE SECURITY OF YOUR FINE COUNTRY!

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And to think he was actually found to be guilty in the end and the shitbag rather than admitting it and saving a lot of time as well as prosecutor money refused to admit he lied. See the difference Armitage went to Fitzgerald right away.

There is a difference between those who have class and those who do not.

Clinton that sick fuck masturbated with a cigar up Monicas twat. He prolly started out like this guy.

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

That guy is a fucked-up wannabe. And I didn't read anywhere that Monica wasn't consenting.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You miss the point though it is all about having or not having class. Honestly After that went down no one would accept a cigar from the guy and instinctivly slide it under their nostrils.

He was trash and had no class. He stole the towels, linens, and china when he left the White House.

6. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Class is in the eye of the beholder. I don't imagine there would be many who'd describe Dubya* as "classy".

*The president, not the extremely classy and urbane fuglyforums member.

7. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

A good sigar can actually improve with some feminine juice. Both me and the republicans should respect the american peoples emotions about presidents getting pussy or not, they should NOT. One must admire your priorities. Irans as well. Not very practical, but quite proincipled. As for class. A habana with some fresh teen juice, that is first class.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

All right smurf. Wanting teen juices on a cigar. He could have at least hooked up with a hot chick. Monica was like the chick you pick up at 'last call' and hurry out before the lights come on.

You would think the president would be able to get some nice trim, of course hillary was probably picking up the hot chicks.

9. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Shucks. You don't half make me blush sometimes...

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Chris Matthews mentioned "Plame Gate" 27 times in just the past few months, however since the Armitage truth came out he has clamed up not one word. If you got your news from Chris Matthews you would think there was still an "serious" investigation goint on that could topple the presidency if not in the least take down Dick Chenny.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/195923.php

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Armitage betrayal is worse then the media allowed to even squeek by

NOVAK: ARMITAGE DID NOT TELL ALL
    Wed Sep 13 2006 08:37:07 ET

"When Richard Armitage finally acknowledged last week he was my source three years ago in revealing Valerie Plame Wilson as a CIA employee, the former deputy secretary of state's interviews obscured what he really did," Bob Novak claims in a column set for Thursday release.

Novak, attempting to set the record straight, writes: "First, Armitage did not, as he now indicates, merely pass on something he had heard and that he 'thought' might be so. Rather, he identified to me the CIA division where Mrs. Wilson worked, and said flatly that she recommended the mission to Niger by her husband, former Amb. Joseph Wilson. Second, Armitage did not slip me this information as idle chitchat, as he now suggests. He made clear he considered it especially suited for my column."

Novak slams Armitage for holding back all this time.

Armitage's silence for "two and one-half years caused intense pain for his colleagues in government and enabled partisan Democrats in Congress to falsely accuse Rove of being my primary source," Novak explains.

"When Armitage now says he was mute because of special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's request, that does not explain his silent three months between his claimed first realization that he was the source and Fitzgerald's appointment on Dec. 30. Armitage's tardy self-disclosure is tainted because it is deceptive."

Developing...

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

So here we have a prosecutor who id trying to prosecute any top official he can find in the Bush administration. Knew within like a week that Armistance was the one who leaked. But Fitzgerald still brought Scooter Libby in for questioning about something that Fitzgerald already knew. Why one might ask would he do such a thing? Because he hates anyone who is a conservative and knows he can abuse power as much as he likes and nobody will complain in the end if he can take any of them down he gets to be a Hollywood hero.

So here I am seeing plain and simple that since he does not have jack shit on Libby. (You cannot prove weather or not someone recalled an obscure fact, statement, time, object that was part of six months or a year history) So the intent is to get a bunch of conservative hate club folks together and bring as many witnesses as possible to the stand to attempt to discredit Libby's testimony with the intent of thoroughly destroying him in the public and then make headlines that a guilty rat got away.

This will work because the general public is really really stupid. Surface level knowledge of what the Scooter Libby case at best is all the maybe twenty percent of the general public has. So if they can just hit us with daily news reports that (insert name here) person's testimony discredits Libby testimony. Then they will be prepared for that last step of having Katie Curic replace her perky expression with the grim dower expression and have her report that yet another scoundrel Bush administration person got away with something you or I could never get away with. Well then that is the fact that all the idiots with any ability to comprehend will remember for the rest of their lifetime.

Read this article to see what happens when the defense tries to take on one of the witness’s credibility.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Libby Wants to Know Miller's Sources

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former New York Times reporter Judith Miller spent 85 days in jail before testifying that White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was one of her confidential sources. Now, Libby wants to know who else she was talking to.
    Miller testified for more than two hours Tuesday about two conversations she had with Libby regarding CIA operative Valerie Plame. Those conversations are at the heart of Libby's perjury and obstruction trial because they allegedly occurred well before Libby says he learned Plame's identity from another reporter.
    She was to return to the stand Wednesday.
    Under cross-examination Tuesday, defense attorneys sought to ask Miller about others who provided information about Plame. Miller's memory was shaky at times Tuesday and defense attorneys want to exploit that.
    "This is nothing more than classic 101 impeachment," attorney Theodore Wells said. "The very essence of the cross-examination of Ms. Miller is about her credibility."
    William Jeffress, another of Libby's lawyers, pressed her on how she could remember in great detail one of her three conversations with Libby _ a conversation she says she'd totally forgotten about for two years before finding a notebook memorializing it.
    "Counselor, I have already said I didn't remember that meeting," Miller said.
    Libby's defense team wants to show that Miller can't remember any of the other people she spoke with and may have learned Plame's identity elsewhere. Variations of Plame's name appear in her notes, but Miller said Libby was the first to discuss it.
    Jeffress said in court that Miller initially resisted testifying before the grand jury _ despite what Libby said was a waiver allowing her to do so _ to protect other sources.
    "It's not just Libby," Jeffress said, recalling what he said Miller's lawyer told Libby's original attorney. "She has other problems, other sources."
    Jeffress says he has a right to ask about those sources.
    Miller's lawyer objected to that line of questioning. U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton indicated he would likely not allow attorneys to go too far when Miller returns to the stand Wednesday.
    Fitzgerald's case began as an investigation into who leaked Plame's name to reporters at a time when her husband was criticizing the Bush administration. Three years later, nobody has been charged with the leak. Libby is accused of obstructing the case and lying to investigators.
    Journalism organizations have decried this trial, which could see 10 reporters become witnesses. Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald intends to call Matthew Cooper of Time and NBC's Tim Russert. Jeffress has said up to seven reporters are on his witness list.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Are you getting sick and tired of hearing about Richard Armitage? Do you wish the media would just simply shut the hell up about Richard Armitage? Did you sit and listen however and empathize with Valerie Plame when she vented her frustration with Richard Armitage? Isn't it true that one must admit that a sensible person can only agree with the major press pundits when in the must serious tone they speak of the egregious violations of the law that need to be investigate around the Richard Armitage leaking of the identify of Valleria Plame CIA super high tech secretary operative outing?

That's what I thought

HOW STUPID ARE THE MINDLESS VERMIN THAT COMPOSE THE LOUD MOUTHED VERMIN ZOMBIES OUT THERE TROLLING THE WORLD WIDE WEB?

Heh you tell me.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member